Side Story 1: the beginning (of chaos).

(A/N): Hello everyone! After disappearing for a long time, I'm back with another chapter and inconsistent updates. I am so busy with my studies I rarely got time to sleep. Still, I want to write. Anyways, its side story arc! Let's gooooooo!

___

It is a peaceful day. That day, the flowers were blooming beautifully more than usual. Their fragrance swirled with the air as their leaves danced with the wind. The sky was so bright and so blue, the clouds were nowhere to be found. The sun is shining with all its might in the cloudless sky but it wasn't hot. It was strangely humid.

A servant who's currently doing the laundry stood up from her sit. She stretched for a bit before inhaling the wind that was blowing gently on her face.

"It's really peaceful."

The servant smiled delightfully.

"The wind smells like roses..."

She rested for a bit, admiring the tended roses of the estate's garden. They were blooming more beautifully today than its usual. The birds were chirping loudly than usual. They were like waiting for something.

The servant then looked at the sky above her.

"Good thing I won't worry about rain..."

She then looked at her laundry.

"Work!"

She exclaimed as she continues to wash the linens and pillow cases again.

It was a truly peaceful moment inside the estate. Everyone one smiling and is delighted to work.

The master of the house was walking to his wife's study after doing half of his work for the day. He gently knocked on her door to avoid startling his pregnant wife.

"Dear, it's me. Can I come in?"

A shuffling of cloth can be heard inside as hurried footsteps were heard. The man was a bit worried about his energetic wife, she might trip or hurt herself.

Click!

The door was immediately opened and what he saw was his pregnant wife looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"Deruth!"

She exclaimed as she immediately grabbed his hands. She then tilted her head to the side.

"Hello, Mr. Ron. Thank you for dragging my busy husband here."

"D-dear!"

The butler chuckled at his mistress's remark.

"It's my duty to ensure that the count is in his best condition everyday, my countess."

The woman, the countess giggle as she saw her husband's face frowned.

'He's still cute even if he frowns... aaaahhh what should I do? Can I pinch his cheeks? He looks like my neighbor squirrel when he pouts, hehe.'

The countess couldn't hold her urge to pinch his cheeks so she gently pinched them.

"Smile Deruth! I don't want our children to frown!"

She smiled at him.

Her long red hair fluttered with the wind from her study's open windows. The books she was reading moved as if the wind was playing with its pages, scanning them and stopping on an interesting page. Her eyes were almost closing as she smiled. Her bright smile made Deruth's heart flutter as he etched her smile in his mind at that moment.

Deruth shared her smile. His lips moved up, showing her gentle smile.

'How can this man be cute and handsome at the same time?! He's my husband right?!' The countess thought.

"Deruth, do you want to see something amazing?"

"Amazing?"

"Yes!"

The countess dragged him inside her study, the butler also went inside and closed the door behind him gently.

The countess then sat back on her chair, she closed her books and her journals before turning her attention to her husband who's waiting for her to say something. She grabbed his hand once again and guided them to her big stomach.

Seconds later, she can see her husband's eyes widened.

She giggled at him.

"T-there were four?!"

The count couldn't believe what he had just felt. He kneeled in front of her and held her stomach with both of his hands. There, he felt four legs kicking on his wife's stomach.

"Jour there were four kicks! Four!"

Twins. The Henituse couple were having twins. Deruth couldn't believe what he was feeling on her stomach. There were two little humans inside of of his wife. Deruth eyes glistened with tears as he gently lay his head on top of her big stomach. He gently caressed her stomach, kissing the top of it.

"My Lord, Jour. We're having twins!"

The man cried. He then looked at the butler standing in front of the door.

"Ron! We're having twins!"

The butler gently smiled at his master. He then remembered what it's like to have an unborn child. He remembered those times when his son, Beacrox was still a child. He felt unexplainable joy at those times.

"This is a day to be celebrated, my lord."

"Indeed it is! Have a celebration immediately ready Ron! Invite everyone! Open our food storages and give them to our citizens! Oh and alcohol shouldn't be forgotten! It is a must for any celebration!"

Jour giggled even more at his husband's excitement. Then they both stopped moving when they felt the kicks of their unborn children intensified. They both smiled at each other at that moment. It looks like the children also agrees with the celebration.

"Please be born safely, you two. I love you, my unborn children."

Deruth whispered on her stomach. Wishing that the two children inside could hear him.

On that day, the citizens of the territory rejoiced as they had heard of the good news. Their territory would have another pair of guardians besides the current count and the countess. Their new guardians were soon to be born, the citizens wished for the two heirs to be born safely.

It was indeed a joyous day.