Chapter 4: The battle in the Henituse territory (3).

"You can't bring us down this time, you fucker!" Cale shouted at Clopeh as he held his middle finger at him.

"Cale..." The hooded human beside Cale called him, in her soft voice.

Cale shifted his gaze to the hooded human beside him. The hood was placed on her head perfectly, so Cale cannot see her reaction. But Cale could feel chills when he heard her calling his name.

"N-noona?" Cale responded a bit afraid, he also brought down his raised middle finger immediately. He also pursed his mouth shut.

The hooded person, Callena Henituse, could only sigh at her younger brother's actions.

"Just this time."

Cale's eyes sparkled at that moment. He looked at the other hooded person.

"Hyung! You heard noona, right?! HAHAHA!" Cale shouted as he laughed.

'Hyung? Noona? I don't remember the Henituse household having children older than him.' Choi Han asked himself as he looked bewildered at the happy and sparkling Cale Henituse. This is the first time he saw Cale Henituse have other expressions besides his stoic and indifferent face.

'I also don't remember him being close to anyone...'

Sighs.

The hooded man beside him sighed.

At that moment, Callen had a small smile on his lips. He fixed his hood as he felt Choi Han's stare at him.

'That punk must be really happy that he can curse all he wants today...'

Callen remembered the time when they were still living in the Henituse estate, his twin sister would always scold Cale for cursing out loud. He too would also be scolded when she catches him cursing.

Crackle.

The ice that Callen and Choi Han were standing crackled as it formed into stairs that bridges them and the skeleton dragon.

Callen moves his foot forward and steps on the stairs made of ice.

Step.

"Hmm?"

Callen looked back when he didn't feel Choi Han move. He saw the confused eyes of the swordsman looking at him warily.

"Aren't you coming?"

The hooded man looked back at Choi Han. He can't make anything of this man's face as it shielded his face from Choi Han. But there was one thing he could say, this man has a nice voice. Although, it sounds so stoic.

At that moment, the wind blew.

The man's hood slipped a bit, showing his shoulder length red hair and his face.

This petrified Choi Han. The man in front of him was taller but his face had an uncanny similarity with Cale Henituse. Except that his eyes were a redder shade than Cale's. The man fixed his hood at that time, the sun stopped striking at his face. When Choi Han looked again, his eyes were now brown.

'What?' Choi Han thought. They were red earlier!

"Uhmm, guys?"

The other hooded person, a girl, spoke. Choi Han shifted his attention to the girl beside Cale Henituse who's holding her palm towards him, this girl has a cute calm voice. The girl's palm had a bit of ice traces on it.

"Please climb to the skeleton dragon. I don't think I can maintain the ice stairs any longer..."

There was a fog coming out of the hood where her mouth is located. Her hand that was extending is also visibly shaking.