Chapter 6: Madness (2).

"Noona!"

Cale saw how his sister fell to catch Choi Han and how they vanished from his sight.

"You fucker!"

Cale glared at Clopeh.

'If anything happens to her, I swear I'll kill myself and regress!'

Clopeh just smirked at him. Cale launched an attack on him only to stop as he felt a menacing presence. The black skeleton dragon flew past him, Rosalyn in tow, slamming its head to the white wyvern. The Dragon's fangs bit down on the white wyvern's neck. Cale boarded the dragon at that moment as he let his aura dance freely on his sword.

Clopeh slashed his aura towards Cale but he had cut them instantly. Blood red aura then covered his sight. Clopeh's eyes widened.

"Kiiiiiiiii!"

The white wyvern was injured. The skeleton dragon's claws and fangs stabbed through its neck as blood started to spurt out from it. The dragon removed its stabbing claws, instead it clenched the white wyvern's neck, very hard.

"Rosalyn, hold onto the skeleton dragon..."

Cale instructed Rosalyn as he also held on to the dragon's neck. Rosalyn holds the dragon's spine at Cale's instruction.

"Ascend."

Cale whispered onto the skeleton dragon. Mary, the controller of the skeleton dragon, had heard of his whisper. Mary nodded her head as she moved her hands, her dead mana spread like spiderwebs, creating the wings of the skeleton dragon. The skeleton in return flapped its wings to fly higher.

Flap. Flap.

Mary's eyes started to become covered in black thread-like blood veins. However, she did not stop. She was currently growing. She was about to overcome a wall. The skeleton dragon's claws that clasped around the wyvern's neck started to become dyed in black. Dark mana is infecting Clopeh's wyvern, making the wyvern squirm.

Clopeh pulled on the reins in order to regain his balance.

"Tch!"

Clopeh's white aura then shot out toward the Bone Dragon's front paw who's clenching the wyvern's neck. However, the Bone Dragon started to flap its wings. It was ascending. The Bone Dragon continued to keep the white wyvern in its paw as it shot up farther and farther into the sky. Cale knew what was about to happen, so he clenched his hand tighter on the dragon's neck as he whispered.

"Go wild, Mary..."

Mary heard him. She smiled underneath her hood as she moved her hands.

Cale looked back to Rosalyn on the dragon's back at that moment.

"On my signal, let go!"

"Huh?"

Upon hearing Cale's shout, Rosalyn couldn't help but be confused. Why would she let go? She would fall if she did! But Cale didn't explain further and only looked ahead. Clouds were hitting them as the wyvern tried to free itself from the dragon's clutches. Clopeh didn't understand what was happening as he still clutched the reins tightly.

When they reached the peak of the stratosphere, Cale immediately shouted.

"Now!"

Cale let go of his hold as he let himself fall freely in midair. Rosalyn's eyes widened as she saw him fall from his grip, she was very shocked at his action.

"Young master Cale!"

Rosalyn shrieked as she also let go, she had let the gravity do its magic as she let herself also fall.