Chapter 5: Madness.

Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka could not believe it.

He parried the angry sword of Cale Henituse.

Just how could there be such crazy territory in this world? He means, there are two swordmasters in front of him. There are also those annoying bones flying like flies around him. The tiger tribe was also guarding the castle walls. Then there is a mysterious ancient power user and an elementalist. And that elementalist is a deviant type, since that person controls a rare elemental.

'Is this madness?'

Clopeh and Cale's sword separated and clashed again.

Clopeh remembered that those forces did not have the Roan Kingdom's royal crest. This means that those forces only belonged to Henituse county. How did the count gather these forces? In a short time?

'No, it seems like he prepared for this invasion for a long time. But how? Was there a rat in our forces?'

Unfortunately, Clopeh was wrong. If there was even a rat, that rat would be eliminated by him in an instant.

At that moment, Clopeh felt a chilling sensation on side. He pushed Cale's sword away in an instant as he evaded the sword with black aura slicing him.

"Don't forget me."

Choi Han sliced the air near Clopeh's side, and the skeleton immediately flew towards him. Clopeh felt a liquid drip from the side of his face. He touched it and saw a red liquid coloring his finger.

"Hah!"

He's been cut by this black swordmaster.

Swish!

Another sword hurled to his head. Clopeh immediately ducked his head to evade the sword coming for his neck.

"Tch!"

Cale clicked his tongue as he noticed the flying white strands of hair where Clopeh's neck should have been.

Choi Han smirked at Cale when he only cut Clopeh's hair. Cale looked back at him pissed.

"I'll have his head. Get the fuck away from here."

"He's my enemy as well, Henituse. Don't get in the way."

Cale looked at Choi Han at that moment. The two glared at each other.

"This fucker, wanna go?"

Cale let his aura dance more wildly.

"Just focus on the enemy in front of you."

Choi Han ignored him. But Cale launched an attack on him. So Choi Han blocked him.

Clopeh was looking at them with an unbelievable look in his eyes. They were in the battlefield, in front of his fucking face. Then they were minding their own business, ignoring him.

"Is that all you got? Mr. Black Swordmaster of the Roan Kingdom?"

"Henituse, this is not a game."

"Awww, looks like our swordmaster is scared of being defeated."

The two were still fighting in their own world, ignoring Clopeh's presence.

"How arrogant..."

Later, the two looked at him seriously. Clopeh smiled at them as he gripped his sword tighter. He's about to mock them but the two immediately rush forward at him. Both were aiming for his neck. The auras of black and red danced together as they both attacked Clopeh simultaneously. Clopeh's aura slithered like a snake but Cale just cut it off like tofu.