Chapter Eleven-The Argument And First Mistake

The doors behind us barged open suddenly and with a nervous heart, I turned to it

"Oh good you're already here! I brought Chinese-" Shay paused when she fully entered and surveyed what was unraveling before her, which basically was Loretta's fuck boy scrambling to put some clothes on while the girl in question sat in her top and underwear, head in hands as she shook mildly.

"Wait...what...who...who the fuck are you?!" Shay stumbled but eventually gritted out. She was doing what I couldn't do. I was just busy trying to wrap my head around the whole ordeal.

"Why don't you ask your fucking roommate!" Came the guy's reply and I held myself back from boiling.

"Oh I'm sorry my fucking roommate wasn't fucking herself was she?" Shay retorted hotly and stepped into the guy's face.

Well she just reached his chest but who even was focused on that.

Small people problems.

"Look. I don't know why y'all are reacting to this angrily but I'm guessing she has a boyfriend? I swear I had no idea-"

"Get out. Just get the hell out." Shay simmered down in a low tone and the guy nodded, quickly leaving.

The room was deafening silent. It was heavy and awkward but loud and demanding. I was just sad about it all. I mean first she talked about wanting to fall out of love and now she'd actually cheated on him?

"Shay-" Lore started.

"I always thought you and Jasper's relationship was so beautiful. It is why I don't understand why you'd deliberately fuck it up like this." Shay was looking down at her in disappointment.

Loretta finally raised her head and tears were running down her face. A disturbing, admittedly quite foreign, feeling, worked my chest. For a moment it dawned on me that I was experiencing sharing emotions with the people I cared about.

Talk about not getting attached.

If Stella thought Tyler was the only one she had to prevent me from getting attached to then she was in for a surprise.

And quite too late, she was, because these two girls, in these few months we'd known each other had managed to be my whole world.

Well, a part of it. The part I enjoyed more. Because I cherished them. And it was the reason why my chest tightened at the imminent fight I saw coming.

I hated it when they fought.

"But that's just me watching from the outside. You are the one in the relationship. You decide if it's beautiful or not. It's totally okay to not want to be with him anymore Loretta, I get it because people change and feelings fade. What is not okay is you keeping the boy hanging while you fuck others behind his back!" I'd literally crumble if I was at the receiving end of her looks.