Chapter Twenty Five-The Camping Trip I

Okay, sorry! When I started this book, I intended for it to be a standalone and for the most part it is. But as I wrote this chapter and planned the next two, I realized I'll be revealing a huge plot twist from ABID (the first book). If you haven't read the first book then...spoiler alert 🚨

Chapter song: Blank Space by Taylor Swift
_____________________________________________

"Will you call me if you need anything?" I asked, clutching Lore's hand and she smiled, nodding

"Text me if there's any improvement." I reminded, shooting her a serious look.

"I will."

"Also, don't forget-"

"Don't forget to seduce him...go all out with my tips and bang the bitch out of him this weekend if you want to and I'm sure you both do. Now get the hell out of here." I turned an incredulous look at Shay. Loretta just smiled.

"I swear you want me there more than I even do. What's your deal?" I cocked a brow in her direction.

"My deal is for you to be happy. So go be happy." The intense look on her face melted into a soft smile that I couldn't help but reciprocated. I hugged them both, squeezing them and finally leaving the hospital room.

"Have fun!" Lore shouted after me.

"Get his dick!" Shay mimicked shamelessly yet I howled in laughter. I didn't want to pretend banging Tyler appalled me because it didn't.

I usually avoided thinking about it because I couldn't contain what it did to me. And now Shay wouldn't stop putting ideas in my head. I was all breathless and bothered and it was only to the thought of it.

"Sorry I kept long inside." I said after sitting beside him in his car and pulling on my seatbelt. He looked up from his phone, putting it away and smiling at me.

"It's fine. I know you're nervous to leave her behind." I nodded.

"On the other hand, are you excited to meet my friends?" His eyes were bright and beautiful. I nodded once more, telling him;

"I am."

He reached over and kissed my head, dragged his hand down my neck and along my arm, leaving goosebumps in its trail, to lace our fingers for a minute.

"You're gonna love them and they, you." He squeezed my fingers and I was warm.

He pulled away to start the ignition and I watched the side of his face. Before I could hold back, I asked.

"We won't pretend to be in a relationship around them, will we?"

He spared me a meaningful glance. He took my hand again and entwined our fingers on my lap. I held on.

"No. Everything that's going to happen this weekend is real."

I didn't let go for the entirety of the drive up there. Tyler didn't seem to mind either. Before I knew it, we were pulling up at a huge parking space with freshly trimmed grass. There were two buses with the school's name on them and three other private cars.