Chapter Sixteen-The Truth Of Jamie Fray

Chapter song: Havana by Camila Cabello ft Young Thug.
_________________________________________

Fray gave me a disgusted look and pulled away from me

Fray gave me a disgusted look and pulled away from me. I glared at him as I looked through my bag for tissues.

I held them to my nose as another sneeze rippled through me.

Come on now, I'm trying to match his intimidating look, don't do this to me!

My body communicated its disinterest in my current situation by pushing a third sneeze out of me.

"Enough!" Fray grumbled. I glared menacingly after forcefully wiping my nose.

"It's not like I'm intentionally forcing it out! The last time I checked sneezing was involuntary." He rolled his eyes. The action was foreign but kinda lightened his face.

And his lightened face wasn't so bad.

"Are you just stupid or do you think I am?" He asked and I deduced he was talking about me reporting him.

I gulped and my sore throat protested but I held my own, wiping any expression of terror from my face.

"Not stupid. Definitely not scared of you either." I responded. He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh so you don't mind your friends finding about you now?" I smirked.

"Come on, your threats are getting old." He glowered and stalked closer. Soon he was in my face again.

"I'm done with threats since they do nothing to you apparently. I'm promising you this time." He stared me down and I met him head on.

He was the most infuriating person I'd ever met and right now I wanted to claw his stupid face off.

I lifted a finger in rage and jabbed it repeatedly into his chest. "I don't care about exposing me anymore! You got me followed and that's crossing the line! And you expected me to sit quietly just because I don't want you exposing-"

"You're being followed?!" Fray thundered in horror.  A weird feeling settled in my stomach as I watched his eyes widen with an emotion I couldn't read as...fear?

Why the fuck would he be afraid?!

"Fucking answer me! What do you mean I got you followed?!" I jumped up in surprise and he pulled away cursing under his breath.

"I-I..." I stuttered, confused.

"Talk Sierra!"

My goodness he called me Sierra! What's going on?! He got me followed so why the hell does he look like that?!

"I-it was this guy. Tall and built, he was in a black hoodie and his face was hidden." He went to his desk and leant over his laptop, typing furiously.

I watched stunned.

"When did you realize you were being followed?"

"Last two days." I answered him and he grunted again.