Chapter 3

Enjoys people :)
---------------------

Christians P.O.V

I quickly pull my hand away. What the fuck is she thinking I'm a happily married man no matter what we are going through I will always love anastasia with all my heart an soul she is my wife, my lover, my best friend and now the mother of my child. My heart stops I feel angry, who does she think she is I snap "Don't you fucking touch me" I growl "Christian I-" but words fail her. "I don't want you, there is only one person I need and that's ana, an don't you ever think otherwise or you will find yourself in a bad fucked up situation I mean it Elena, now if you don't mind I would like you to leave I would like to be alone" I say through gritted teeth with a serious face. She stands and starts to put on her coat "As you wish, as I said I'm always here for you"
She smiles in that sweet way again an it looks weird. "As I said I don't need you now fuck off" I say as I feel the anger rise more and more.

When shes gone I go to the bar an order a bottle of bourbon. "She made a pass at me!!?" I think to myself "how in her right mind would she think I would go for it!!?" I could never cheat on ana, I could never think of any other women in that way only ana. Only she gives me want I need and it's mind blowing, Elena always said vanilla would never live up to my needs an I believe her, until met ana she changed that for the better, she fills my needs more then any of the previous 15 have. I sit the an think of all the time we've spent together even though it's not that long, the sex, the helicopter rides, the honeymoon everything now there's going to be 3 of us. One more tiny person that we gets to share our lives with an suddenly I love the idea "the 3 amigos" that has a nice ring to it. As I slowly start to feel my mind drifting away I feel my phone vibrate I struggle to take it out I know who's it is before I look at the screen "Taylor" I can make out with blurry drunk vision. I don't answer just send it to voice mail. "Aa-another drii--nk please mister barr-tender" I just about say but he thinks I've had enough. "Yo--u doon't tell me wh--at to do" I try to say as I lift my arm to swing at the bartender but someone behind me stops me before I make a bad situation worse. "Come on sir lets get you home" the voice says I know that voice "Taylor?" I say bearly able to keep my eyes open, "yes sir, it's me I'm going to support you while we get to the Audi, it's just out front" he says while lifting my safe areas even Taylor knows not to touch me so what have Elena the idea she can. Only my ana.

We walk well I stubble Taylor walks to the Audi. He opens the back door an sits me in. "Thank you for picking me up taylor, your a good friend" he looks shocked as I say those words "thank you sir" we'll I suppose I've never really had a personal relationship with him it's always business. he jumps on the drivers seat an we're off towards escala.

As we park I'm the garage I tell Taylor to take the service elevator I can manage on my own from now.
As I'm in the elevator everything come back into my head the baby, me walking out, how angry ana must be an I start to panic. The elevator bongs on I walk into foyer an bump in the table one the way "shit" as the flower vase hits the ground with a bang. "Fuck, shit" I stubble trying to catchy balance.

"Christian?" Oh that voice is heavenly.
"Ana" I slur "you look mighty fine" I say as I make my way to her. She backs off "are you drunk christian?" Why is she backing away?? "Just a little" I say with slured words.

"We need to talk Christian, but not while your in this state, lets get you to bed" talk about what the fact your pregnant!!!
"Now your talking Mrs.Grey"
"Not for that, just come on"

I think I blank out after that.