Chapter 10

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
---------------------
Ana's P.O.V

As I walk towards my handsome husband I wonder what he has planned noting is ever simply when Christian is organising it.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard, I love this man so much and never want to let him go. "We better get going" he says as he opens the passenger door to let me in an then he strides around to the drivers door and slides into the sit. He starts the car an we glide Into Seattle streets. We only drove for around two minutes and pull up outside le'ches, I've never seen this restaurant before? It looks beautiful but it also look empty an dark, why are we here if it's closed? What's he planning??

Christian gets out and opens my door before I even get the chance. "My lady please join me" as he put his hand out for me to take.

As we walk to the door Christian opens it an just as if its timed the whole place lights up to revel the most beautiful decor flowers and tea light candles every where and my family sitting there in rows I'm starting to get confused. "Whats going on?" I whisper to Christian who is looking at me taking in my reaction "well Mrs.Grey you are going to become Mrs.Grey again tonight" he says looking deep into eyes trying to see what I'm thinking "I thought we were just having dinner oh Christian I love it I love you" I say as I leap into his arms an embrace each other.

"Stay here" he says an turns to walk to the top of the make shift aisle just as Ray walks towards me. His here! "Hi Anne darling" he says an kisses me on the forehead "hi daddy" an I kiss his cheek. I can't believe this is happing I'm marring the man of my dreams all over again in such a short time.

As I link my arm through my fathers we turn to start our walk up the aisle. I see Christian standing there with the priest from our first wedding, I can't believe he planned all of this without me knowing, I'm so happy.

The music starts and we walk, we arrive at the top an ray kisses me on the cheek. I see my mother holding back the tears, not like the first wedding she was crying when we woke up! But I love Carla I'm glad she found bob.

I take position next to my husband an look him in the eyes, my dear sweet Christian.

The priest starts, "I would like to welcome everyone here today for renewal of marriage vows between anastasia grey and Christian grey, everyone can be seated, Christian would you like to start with your vows?" he looks at Christian "yes" as he turns too me "anastasia you are my friend, lover and wife you turned my world upside down for the better there is noting I would not do for you everything I have is yours and I want you to know I will be here through thick and thin no matter what, I love you" I'm sobbing at this point I don't think il be able to get any words out, "Christian I-I.." I take a deep breath and try again "Christian my love, from that day I fell in your office I was captivated by you, your intelligence, your instinct, your heart, your soul your everything, I really am the most luckiest girl in the world and wouldn't Change it for anything, I love you" I manage to get put before starting to sob again, "what beautiful vows" say a few voices from behind us. "It would now be my pleaser to unite you both in holy matrimony again, you may kiss your bride" the priest finishes, Christian pulls me in his arms and kisses me deep as our family and friends clap and cheer behind us. As Christian pulls away he whispers in my ear "MINE forever" he says "YOURS" I say back with the biggest smile on my face because it's true.

As we are sitting down for our meal Christian pulls me toward the lady's room. As he checks to make sure no one is in there Coast clear, he locks it behind him, "I need you now ana" he growls as he lifts me gentle up against the wall I ear the noise of hai zipper coming downl, "I hope your ready for me baby?" He says "more then you ever know" I say back. As he ones to take my pantys off he gets a surprise when he finds I've beaten him to it, I knew he would want it some time I was just prepared, "oh ana you dirty girl" he says as I ease down onto him at a slow pace I start to move, this is where we belong right here entangled in one another, Christian starts to pick up the pace as we really start to take each other right here in this amazing moment, we both let go together as Christian kisses me all over "ana" he says in between kisses. As we both come down off our high he releases me an starts to if himself as I try to control my just-fucked hair. "I love you my beautiful wife" he says kissing my neck from behind, "I love you my hams one husband" I say back as I twirl around and catch him by surprise and kiss hard. "We better get back before people catch on" he says and slaps my behind.

As we says our goodbyes to our friends and family, we make our way to our car. We get in the car an Christian take off towards our apartment. we are just coming by escala but Christian jus keeps driving "where are we going?" I ask turning to him "I have a surprise for you baby" he says with the biggest grin on his face, what's else could he possibly have planned?