Chapter 7

Don't forget to leave comments to tell me what you think :)
-------------------------
Christians P.O.V

I'm in so much pain I've felt this pain before it like when ana left me but that pain was much worse than this so I can't be that badly wounded.

I open my eyes an look around an my eyes lock on to a figure curled up on the chair next to me. Its the early hours of the morning so it's dark in the room, I look for the light switch beside my bed I find it an turn it on. I am so relieved when I turn back to look at the chair an see anastasia curled up soundly asleep. She shouldn't be sleeping there she should be in the bed with me. "Anastasia" I say softly, she wakes with a jolt she mustn't have bein fully asleep. "Hi" I say as our eyes meet I see relief in her eyes "hi baby" she murmurs back. "Come here to me ana I need to hold you" I need her so much, "no I'm afraid il hurt you that's why I didn't get in earlier" she says as she looks me deep in the eyes. "Please?" I'm begging at this stage. She gives in an carefully crawls in beside me trying not to touch me so I pull her close to me and hug her tight. "It's only my leg that's injured" I say kissing her hair which smells divine!! This is the place I belong I never want we to leave me. "Is the baby ok?" I say as I shift over making room for ana to get more comfortable.

"Yes blip is ok" she says cuddling intoy chest. "Blip?" I say with a giggle "yes blip our blip" she giggles back. "I thought of junior?" I suggest "I like that it can be blip junior for now"

"We need to talk about wait happened with Leila" she blurts out. "Not now" I say nodding off. "Okay baby tomorrow, sleep I love you Christian" she whispers kissing me. "Goodnight my beautiful anastasia goodnight our beautiful blip junior I love you too ana"

When I opens eyes again it's bright very bright I squint my eyes, then I realise I'm alone in the bed. I find my cellphone on the bedside locker an ring ana, she answers on the first ring "what's wrong christian?" She asks in a panic. "Where are you?" I ask concerned I don't know why but I need to know where she is "I just ran out to get something to eat would you like something?" I let out a sign of relief "oh yeah just get me anything baby, are you okay?" "Yes I'm fine Christian il be back in about ten minutes I love you" she says "I love you too baby" I hesitate to hang up but the sooner I do the sooner she gets back to me I hope Taylor is with her so I decide to give him a ring. He also answers on the first ring "everything okay sir? I'm just outside would you like me to come in?" He asks "yes" I say and hang up.

He enters no longer then 3 seconds later. "Yes sir?" He says standing at the end of bed. "We need to have a quick talk before anastasia comes back about what happened with Leila I don't want ana to know all the details she doesn't need the stress at this time" I say to him an he looks a bit confused as to why she doesn't need the stress at this time he will find out soon enough with what I've got planned in a way to tell everyone I'm so excited!

"I'm sorry for what happened she over powered us for a split second she's much stronger then she looks, and as you know she knows the apartment like the back of her hand so she knew all the short cuts to your bedroom, sawyer an the rest the team are fine, she had a knife hidden in her sleeve we should have searched her but we just wanted to get Flynn here as soon as we could I should have followed protocol I'm sorry sir" he says without taking a breath that's not like Taylor and I don't blame him I should have just tightened security no matter what! "It's okay Taylor none can be blamed we jus need to tighten security change code every day or so new keys, new house, new everything!" I snap getting angry thinking of what she could've done.

She could've killed ana and our child the thought makes me very upset, angry, empty all these emotions come boiling up when anastasia walks in and they all disappear.

"Hi baby" I say locking onto her eyes with mine. That connection that beautiful magnetic pull that always reels me in has jus made itself present. Taylor goes to leave when ana turns an says to him "could you get Christian some clothes please? The doctor said we could bring him home as soon as she checks him over" "yea ma'am I will be back shortly" he replies as he leaves.

Ana unpacks the lunch bags and places it on front of me an I dig in. She digs into her own lunch I'm so happy to see her eat. "Quite an appetite aye Mrs.Grey?" I chuckle as I enjoy my food, "we'll I am feeding for two Mr.Grey" she giggles back "if I had of known you would of ate this easy I would've knocked you up a long time ago" I laugh "Christian!!" She scolds "I'm only messing(I'm not) I love you so much baby". "Will you marry me ana?" I ask 100% serious "what are you on about we are already married Christian?" She ask confused "I know I know but I fall deeper In love with you everyday an I just want to say I do again let me try one more time, ana will you re-marry me?" I look deep in her eyes waiting "Yes" she says.

Oh thank god that's one part of the surprise set in stone. I let out a sign of relief and push the lunch tray away an pull my beautiful wife into my embrace "I love you ana"
"I love you christian"