Chapter 6

Enjoy :)

Ana's P.O.V
-----------------

We just sit there as we hear more bangs and crashes. "You stay here I mean it!!" Christian snaps as he jumps up off the bed.

Walking over to the door he goes to open it but someone beats him to it, "why did you pick her master?" "What was wrong with me?" "Did I not fulfil your needs master?" Leila just stands there asking question after question. Oh my god where Taylor and the rest Of the security?? What did she do?

I look at Christian who looks lost he doesn't know what to do. I stand slowly looking Leila up an down remembering she has a gun licence. Thank god she has no weapon on her. "Leila are you ok?" I ask softy trying not to set her of but I fail as she gives me a dead look an launches I see something shine in her hand before I can even think about doing anything I feel my self starting to get weak I see Christian leap towards Leila then everything goes blank.

When I try to open my eyes they feel so heavy. Where am I? Where's christian and Leila? When my eyes finally respond to my brain I see I'm in the hospital? Why am I here? What happend? I start to panic I see I'm connected to machines. I find the button for the nurse an start pressing it as hard as I can, about 4-5 nurses run in which startles me.

"Mrs.Grey your awake" one of the male doctors says as they form around me checking the monitors, my pulse and all the other vitals "where's my husband?" Nobody answers I ask again "can somebody tell me where my husband is please?" I snap after a few more seconds of them scurrying around me one answers "your husband has bein admitted to the hospital with a stab wound" she says calmly. What?? Christian stabbed?? Where?? Is he ok?? All the thoughts running through my head I start to feel dizzy again.. everything's spinning.. going blank.... please let him be ok please let him be ok I say over an over before I pass out.

I wake again an this time Taylor is in the room standing there with his arm in a sling an his eye looking a bit black and blue.

"Where's Christian Taylor?" I blurt of before I even ask him is he alright. "Mr.Grey is in the room down the corridor his completely fine just a little stab wound on his leg noting serious, he needed a minor operation to stop the bleeding his in recovery, I will being you to see him as soon as the doctor gives the go ahead" I take in every single word Taylor just said and let out a breath of relieve I didn't know I was holding in.

I sit up an fix myself awaiting the doctor. I need to see Christian, I need to make sure his ok. As the doctor walks in checks everything over disconnects the monitors tells me the baby an me are fine I just need to take it easy. So as I signal to Taylor I want to change he walks out after the doctor, I open the bag Taylor as kindly packed for me an change into the casual jeans and tee I slip my converse On an make my way to the door.