Chapter 11

So everyone I have over 1 thousand views!! Thanks everyone so much for reading an sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. Every time I even think about writing a bit my head goes blank, but anyway thanks for reading!! 😜😜
--------------------------------------------
Christians P.O.V

I can't wait to show her what I have in store for her. It's going to blow her mind.
First we are going Spain, beautiful Madrid and then we are going to travel to Paris the live capital of the world. I took two weeks away so we will spend a week in each destination.

"Are you excited?" I turn an ask my beautiful wife, "I'm on a high of excitement, where are you takin me Christian?" She asks pulling on my arm trying to pry it out of me.
"Oh so eager for information Mrs.Grey, but you will just have to wait my darling" I say with the biggest smile on my face as I make our way to sea-tac.

As I take the turn of for the airport she's going to catch on so I decide to give her a little hint. "So baby, if you haven't noticed we are at the airport" I say with a grin "I think I caught on 6 signs back Christian" that smart mouth, uh what I could do to it, I think to my self. "Well we are going on a plane out of the country to somewhere sunny, but that's all I'm saying" I say an mime zipping my lips closed.

I drive straight through the gates and onto the tar-mac to our awaiting privet jet.

"Are you ready baby?" I turn to ana and ask. "For anything Mr.Grey" she says with a grin. I jump out an open the door for my wife on lead her up the small few steps into the plane where we are greeted by our pilot an air hostess.

"Good evening Mr.Grey, Mrs.Grey I would like to welcome you aboard flight surprise, destination top secret" our captain says directed at ana. I had Taylor tell the pilot an the other staff not to reveal the destination, she doesn't even know how long the flight will be.

I lead ana to one of the seats an sit down beside her, the air hostess approaches us. "Good evening, my name is Nadia I will be your air hostess for the flight, if there is anything you would like please don't hesitate to ask, would you like to start with some champagne?" She asks looking at me and ana, that's a change usually they just stare at me. "I would like a glass of champagne and for my wife I do believe we have stocked the non-alcoholic champagne" I say not missing a beat. "Yes, sir" she says an walks off I turn to ana who is looking out the window. I turn her head around with my hand on her cheek, "my ana, I love you so much baby, I can't wait to start our life together" I say as I put my hand on her belly.

Nadia returns wit our drinks just as the seatbelt sign comes on and the captain come over the speaker. "I would like everyone to fasten their seat belts at this time as we are ready to depart, enjoy your flight" he says in a calm voice.

We are in the air two hours now and ana as fallen asleep so I take the time to check a few e-mails.

I sit and take my laptop out and press the e-mail icon, the first thing I see is a name that now sends a chill through my spine, Elena. What could she want? I press open.

Christian, I'm sorry thing worked out the way they did but please I need your help with somethingl, something bad that has happened. Call me when you can.

Elena.

I delete it straight away not wanting ana to stress over it. I need to talk to ana about it but not now this is our happy time. I don't want to speak to that women anyway I have my life now, anastasia is all I could ever need in my life I want no further contact with that women, why can't she understand that? I need to take my mind off this so I look through all my other e-mails an reply to the important ones then shut my laptop down.

When anastasia wakes up not long after we have our food, but I'm not thinking about food so we finish as quick as possible an make our way to the bedroom on board.

We walk in and I make sure I lock the door behind us.

"I have you all to my self now Mrs.Grey" I say and turn to face my beautiful wife who is already lieing on the bed, eager little thing. I start to take my clothes of as I make my to the bed but ana jumps up "NO, let me?" She asks cocking her head to the side biting that bottom lip. "Work away Mrs.Grey" I say and put my arms up in protest.

She starts to unbutton each button slowly her eyes not leaving mine as soon as she's done she slips it over my shoulders and it hits the floor. She stands and throws me on the bed an takes off my shoes and socks then starts to travel to my zipper. I sit up on my elbows an watch as my beautiful wife drools over me as she strips me. As she undos my button an pulls my slacks down my rock hard erection springs free, ana takes off my pants and boxers and throws them to the side. After a few minutes of the most amazing head she then turns her attention to her self and starts to undo her dress, I'm pleased to see that shes completely naked underneath, oh my god, my mouth falls open. My wife is like a goddess she's just so beautiful I need her right now.
"You.are.so.beautiful." I say in between the kisses I'm trailing down her body she smells so goodl, so intoxicating I take a deep inhale of breath and look up in her eyes. "Lie down" I order, she complies and stretches out on the bed letting me take in all he glory. I crawl by her left side and start to play with her nipples which are very sensitive, they react nicely to my expert touch. "You like this baby" I ask still circling my fingers round and around looking into her eyes which are full of lust, she needs me and I her. So I move my hand down to her sex an slip one finger in to see if she's ready, "oh your so ready baby" I say picking up the pace with my finger, "I'm always ready when it comes to you Christian" she says and takes me by surprise an turns an climbs on top of me slipping me into to her all in sync. She feels so tight, so good around my length. She moves up and down slowly holding on to my hand for support. "Oh ana, fuck" she picking up the pace now, I let her hands go and sit up using one of my hand I wrap it around her waist an the other to balance my self, "come on baby" I join her pace an start to thrust in and out sending us both into outer space. Coming down off our high still moulded as one, I kiss her neck, her face anything I can reach, my mouth everywhere. "I love you Christian" she says looking into my eyes, "and I you ana"

We lie on the bed just holding each other, since we still have few hours left I would like us both to get a bit of sleep or we will get jet lag "go asleep for awhile baby" I kiss her "are you going asleep too" she turns an asks "of course" I reassure her "now sleep"

I snuggle her and drift off to sleep.