Chapter 12

Well first off I would like to thank each an every one of you for reading my story I didn't think I would get such a great response!! THANK YOU!
Secondly, I'm so sorry I've takin so long to update as I am pregnant at the moment so loads of things to do for the little one :)
Thirdly, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter :) and I'm sorry this is a short chapter will try update more often😊
---------------------
Ana's P.O.V
Location, Madrid Spain
---------------------

What a beautiful country, I think to myself as I lay on a sun lounger by the pool sipping on a mocktail (non-alcoholic cocktail) taking in the sun while Christian takes a dip.
I must be the luckiest girl in the world right now. Jus as about to drift off for a nap my phone buzzes, it's Kate.

"Hiya babe, jus making sure ur ok? Enjoy ur holidays😘 loads to talk about when u get back!! xox"

I love text from Kate she brightens my day no matter what she says.

"Im great😀 Spain is beautiful we should arrange a girly trip. Can't wait to see u only a week and a half left😀 xox"

I press send an place my phone back in my bag. By this time Christian is out of the pool an drying himself beside me. "Everything ok?" He asks but I just can't answer I just soak up the sight of my god like husband all tan an toned "yep" I manage to finally say "good" an he peeks me on the lips an carries on with what his was doing, oh I really am the most luckiest girl in the world.

Later that evening we decided on an evening out, so Christian being him had to find the best restaurant in Madrid I would be happy with mc Donald's as long as I'm with him.

As we are about to get in the car Christians phone rings, "Grey" he snaps "What do you mean? That's impossible!" Whoa this doesn't sound good, "Well just deal with it il be back when I'm back" he shouts down the phone. "Sorry about that baby, I think we are going to hav't to cut this trip short" he looks at me with so much sorrow, what the hell could be wrong?
"That's okay Christian just once every thing at home is good?" I say "Noting too important baby, just work stuff"

We are sitting in our seats on the Tarmac in Spain awaiting to take off when I turn to Christian who has been so quite since that phone call last night, we tried to have a great last night but whatever happened back at home really has him in a weird mood.
"Are you sure everything is okay Christian?" I ask "No it's not okay something has happened and I don't want you to freak out or worry but I can't keep it in any longer" he looks at me in disgust "What the hell is it Christian?" I ask in horror "Elena has--" he pauses "spit it out Christian!" "Elena has e-mailed me saying somthing bad happened-- " he pauses again, I'm getting frustrated now "And did you email here back asking what is was?" I ask looking into his eyes for a answer. "No, I don't want any contact with her" he says with honesty "well then we need to talk no more about it, this is me an your time and I'm enjoying it I don't want anything ruining it".

We land in Paris feeling great as we we have no jet lag as it was only a few hour flight. We drive silently to our hotel which is breath taking, wide marble arches, antique furniture so Paris. We don't even hav't to check in we are taken to our suite straight away which is even more beautiful then the lobby.

I make my way to the bathroom ignoring Christian on the phone an run myself a bath. I soak into the warm bubbles when there's a knock at the door, "come in" before I even finish Christian walks in, "want some Compony?" He asks with a grin on his face. "I wouldn't mind darling" an he starts to strip off, I soak up the sight of my beautifully sculptured husband an the world jus slips away. I move up in the bath to make room for Christian as he slips in behind me. "Mmm this is where I belong" as he nuzzles he nose into my hair. Slowly he grabs the shower gel an pours some on his hands and starts to lather it slowly, he moves his hands up to my shoulders and starts to massage. "I love you ana grey and you our little blip" as he puts he hand over my belly "And we love you too Christian grey"