Chapter 8

:)
----------------
Ana's P.O.V

After Christian got out of the hospital he was told not to move from bed for a least a week so I've bein tending to his every need. An every need is what I tended too. Every last kinky fuckery need and it was amazing I don't want him to go back to work. I made sure it was okay to have sex with the baby first I read the do's and don'ts about 20 times and gave Dr.Green a call just to be a 100% se says it was okay.

"Ana" I hear Christian call just as I'm towel drying my hair in the bathroom. "I'm in the bathroom baby" I shout back just as he walks in the door. "Why are you out of bed?" I ask "as of now it's bein over a week of bed rest, my leg is fine I am fine an there is a lot of work I need to catch up on now if you don't mind I'm enjoying the view an would like to enjoy it in silence" he says an I only realise I'm naked.

"Well I would like to see the view I love so much but it's covered up at the moment" his eyes light up an he starts to strip his clothes off. "Is this better for you Mrs.Grey?" He asks with a hint of excitement in his voice and a slight grin on his face. "Much" I say as I make my way over to him wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him deeply.

As we get deeper in the moment he lifts me over to the sink counter and sits me down. Standing there in front of me the man of my dreams my husband Christian Grey. He sinks into me slow an easy savouring every inch of me. I moan in response to his expert touch as he plays with my nipple in a slow circular motion I arch my back for easy access an let him take me. As he picks up rhythm I match his pace as I feel my self go into overload "Christian" I scream as I'm sent to outer space "fuck ana" Christian says through gritted an relaxes on me.

As we sit there for a couple more minutes Christian breaks the silence which I see his not happy about "well I better go to work" his say with a pout "me too" he looks shocked "your going to work? I thought you where goin to stay home?" He says confused "Christian I'm 3 months pregnant not disabled I can manage, I will take my maternity leave when I'm ready" I say as I jump down an start to ready myself. Christian just nods and jumps in the shower.

I'm just fixing my hair in the mirror as Christian walks in the bedroom in the trademark C.E.O suit an that silver tie, I melt these hormones are taking over I shake my head an des card the thoughts need to get ready for work I chant over and over in my head. "You okay baby" Christian ask with a grin on his face he knows what his doing wearing that tie! "I'm grand just a bit hungry for food" I state as I grin back at him "well we can fix that" he says as he walks out of our bedroom.

As I make my way towards the kitchen I can smell pancakes and bacon? I think as I get closer I thought I would have found Ms.Jones in the kitchen cooking that beautiful smell but no there stands Christian at the cooker flipping the pancakes checking the bacon "I learned a thing or two from Mrs.Jones an plus I like your cooking better" he says stating as to why he hasn't cooked before. "Well it certainly is a surprise baby and it smells so good" I say as I sit on one of the stools at the kitchen which has two place mats, two forks, two glasses and everything else you would need for a romantic breakfast cooked by my wonderful husband. There's even a vase of beautiful white roses sitting in front of me with a little card I pick up the card an read it..;

My beautiful wife, lover, friend and mother of my child I would like if you could join you husband for a romantic evening under the stars?

Yours forever
C x