Chapter 9

-------------
Christians P.O.V

I can't wait for tonight I just hope everything goes to plan. My parents and Ana's parents are going to join is with our other family and friends. I have booked the finest restaurant to ourselves with music, flowers all the trimmings I don't hold any expense when it comes to anastasia only the best for my wife. I have also bought her something very special which I hope she likes and doesn't refuse but then again she has gotten used to the material things which I never thought she would but as she said to me before "I will live you weather you have noting or you have it all you'll always be mine" il never forget those words. I snap back to reality an realise I have papers that need to be signed. Snap out of it grey!

As the clock strikes five thirty I make my way to leave. I know I could leave early cause I'm C.E.O but I like to get my work done. I press the elevator button an wait the couple of second for it to come up, as the doors open I go to step In when I bump into someone. "Oh Christian darling I'm so sorry" that familiar voice says "Elena what are you doing here?" I snap I don't want to see her if anastasia knew she would freak for sure an I could lose everything. "I have a little problem I thought you could help me with?" She says as kind of a question "look Elena I really don't see how I can help you in any way so please would you just leave" I say as I get my cellphone out ready to call Taylor to get him to her sorry ass out of here. "Christian please" she begs "no, now don't make me make a seen an escort you out of here myself, LEAVE" I'm starting to get angry now she's had turned my mood sour not tonight I need to snap out of it. "You will regret this christian" she snaps as she turns on her heel back into the elevator I don't even look at her as the doors close.

I wait a few moments and call Taylor "Mrs.Lincoin has just gone down in the elevator could you please make sure she leaves the area?" I ask as I wait on the elevator one more time "no problem sir" I hang up as the doors ping open thank god there is no one in it this time as I press the G button the doors close an the elevator swirls me down to ground zero. I just want to forget about what happened with Elena here but I need to tell ana I don't want to keep any secrets from her.

I exit the elevator an head to my car out front I jump in a drive off. Ringing Taylor to make sure she left the area so I can drive to the restaurant an set things up for later. I would like to do it all my self so everything is perfect for my wife. But what's really gonna surprise her is that we are getting re-married tonight!

Yes that's right I have everything planned the priest, the church the everything! She thinks we're jus going for a meal with family and friends well we are but that not all she's going to e so surprised! I hope...

As I pull up outside le'ches one of the top chefs in the world works here an his going to be tending to our every need. His food is amazing we had him as our cook for our first wedding not so long ago. I really am too excited for tonight. I have arranged for Ana's mom, my mom, my sister mia and Ana's best friend Kate to all get ready on our apartment as I get her a simply white dress (not a wedding dress) cause she'll know what I'm planning then. I had to tell the others what I'm planning so they will understand most of the events for tonight.

I'm getting ready in the hotel room I ask Taylor to arrange rooms for me an the other males in my family and anas, so we could change without ana catching on. I glance at the clock hanging on the wall an notice it's quarter to 8 better hurry I told everyone 8.

I have said I'm going to pick ana up from the apartment which is only a 2 minute drive from the restaurant (that's why I picked it) as the rest of my family make there way to the restaurant.

I see my wife walk out the front door of the lobby and I'm lost for words as I stand there awaiting to open the door for my queen. "Anastasia I am lost for words, you look--" I burst into tears I can't believe how lucky I am to have her this beautiful smart women. "Thank you good sir"