Chapter 5

:)
------------
Christians P.O.V

I wake with a jolt as I realise I'm in our bed alone! I hope she didn't run, shes probley in the shower "ANA" I call walking towards the bathroom but it's empty. I see I'm in my boxers an shirt from last night so I scan the room for my clothes an spot them on the arm chair. I walk over and grab my phone, I see missed called from Taylor and 3 messages, one is from Elena oh no I hope ana did see that but my worst fear come to life an I click the one from ana, she forwarded me the one from Elena an her own little message, she sounds angry! Please god say she didn't run I chant over and over in my head. My life would be noting if she wasn't by my side I couldn't even begin to think about the pain.

I try call her no answer. So I assemble the security team to start searching anywhere and everywhere, Taylor and I already checked the playroom an rang everyone we could think of. Jus as I was about to send them off I hear that beautiful voice,
"Sawyer il be be ready for work in about 20 minutes" she says behind me "Yes ma'am". I turn to see her standing there wrapped in a duvet, where was she?? "Ana where were you?" I ask she doesn't answer I ask again still no answer an just walks off, I catch her in a second, "please baby, tell me where you were?" Staring into her Eyes I find that connection that's always there that magnetic pull I need so much, I can never live without her. Still no answer I drop to my knees and say noting just hug her.

"Christian stand up I was in the library, where were you last night?" She says as I hug her not letting her go I look up at her I see tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry baby, I was walking and walking Dr.Flynn wasn't there so I walked some more an bumped into her and we just had a drink and talked I didn't tell her I was going to be a father" I say I put my head to her belly and say "our beautiful child" and she just starts sobbing and drops to her knees in front of me and kisses me deeply I kiss her back, this is our safe place tangled together as one. Why would I ever change this? As our kiss makes us want more I pull away not now I need to know we are ok! I need to talk to her.

"Ana please, we need to talk I want to make sure your ok and our baby, so can we talk?" She nods.

We stand as we walk to our bedroom past the guest room, this could be juniors room I think in my head, that's the little nickname I've thought for our baby, I think it's cute.

As we sit on the bed I turn to look at ana an she is as beautiful as ever wearing a silk nightgown that clings to that beautiful body. Hmmm that ass will get bigger as she gets bigger I like that thought!

"Ask me anything" I say looking into them beautiful blue eyes. "Why her" she says looking down at her knotted fingers. "I told you john wasn't there, I bumped into her" I say truthfully "did you sleep with her" she looks horrified Id say shes looking in the mirror because I'm as horrified as she is, I can't believe she would even think that low of me! "She touched my hand and I told her to back of I'm a one women man and then I told her to fuck off, there is only one women I want and need and that's you anastasia please believe me I can't bear to think about what my life would be like without you and now our child, it would be worthless" I say with a sob and tear running down my cheek, at least she looks abit pleased! "Hope" I shout that word in my head.
"I just don't like her atal in my eyes she molested you, please promise me you will never see her as long as you live? And I will try to start trusting you again". "I promise baby" I say as truthfully as I can a I leap towards her wrapping her in my arms hugging her and little junior that's growing In my beautiful wife. Just as we are about to commit to each other I feel my phone vibrate, I take it out on the sly an see its Taylor he wouldn't bother me unless it was very important so I sit up an answer.

"What" I snap. "Sir, I would like to inform you I have Miss. Leila Williams sitting in front of me I'm the security office I found her snooping around the apartment, she looks abit unstable would you like me to foe John a call?" Words fail me I can not say one word to him, why now? What was she doing? What happened to her in the rehab? "Yes" I manage to say.

"Who was that" ana asks, "Taylor..." I pause trying to figure out how to explain this to my beautiful fragile wife. "his in the security office with... Leila"

She gasp an I think passes out for a second. "Ana baby are you ok?" I holed her I'm my arms "what is she doing here?" I don't even know how to answer that, I don't want to see her I just want to stay here with ana! "I don't know baby, Dr.Flynn is on his way"

Next of all we hear two bangs and a big crash! "What the fuck" we say I'm sync.