first swim

warnings
swearing, ass slapping

summary
you and rafe take your baby for a swim for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

today me and rafe decided to take our one month old baby for a swim for the first time. we've never taken her for a swim, but today is scorching so we decided today will be her first time.

"babe are you ready to see her swimmers" i call out to rafe.

"yes, i am" he says while covering his eyes.

"ok, here we come" i say walking out to our pool area.

me and y/d/n were wearing matching two pieces. the only difference is mine is more adult like.

"oh my god, that is so cute" he says as he comes and takes her.

"i know right" i say as i go to put mine and y/d/n stuff down.

as i walked passed rafe couldn't help but slap my exposed butt with the hand that isn't holding our baby.

"watch it mister" i say giggling and pointing at him.

"are you going in" he asks me.

"yeah i'm going in now, bring her in when your ready" i say before doing a cannon ball into our pool.

i was just relaxing in the pool for at least two minutes before rafe decides his gonna come in now.

"ok bubba, are you ready. it's gonna be cold" rafe says in a baby voice to y/d/n as he holds her close to his chest.

as soon as he is in and her small feet touch the water she goes stiff and fusses a little till rafe brings her closer to him.

after a few minutes rafe feels her burning up and she whines quietly so he slowly puts her legs in.

"look babe, she's smiling cause the waters cold" rafe says laughing a little.

i make my way over to them and see her smiling as her legs drag in the coldness as rafe sways her.

"omg that is to cute" i say kissing her forehead before going back to swimming.

as i was swimming rafe always liked to admire me. yes i swam like an idiot and just threw myself around and pretended to be a mermaid sometimes. but that's what he loved about me.