first fight

summary
y/n and rafes twin baby girls have their first fight ever, and it goes way worse than what they expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rafes pov

today me, y/n, alice and anna were just having a chill day, me and y/n were sitting on the couch watching our freshly three year olds play.

so far they get along all the time, they never have fights. so to say me and y/n didn't expect the babies that came from us to have a bad first fight, was an understatement.

we really thought it would just be like who gets one toy, then they cry, figure it out. but no, we forgot that we are their parents. the two most known violent looks before they had kids.

well let's just say after today we really saw that they are our kids.

"dada" alice says smiling, before she takes anna's block.

"mama" anna cries looking at her mom for help.

"hey, alice give it back, she had it first" y/n says trying to take the toy gently.

"NO" alice screams then she starts crying when y/n gets it.

"poo" anna says as she throws a block at alice's face.

"hey, no" i say sternly pointy at anna.

then alice walks up to anna and punches her in the eye.

"alice, don't hit" y/n says grabbing her arm.

i should have thought to grab anna because boy was i wrong to sit there and expect it to be over.

anna walks up to alice once y/n lets her go and starts attacking her, at this point it was just a riot. one toddler attacking the other and both toddlers screaming and crying.

"oowww" alice screams as anna picks up a block and hits her nose.

"owie" anna says as alice chucks a whole box at her face.

"GIRLS" y/n yells causing them to jump and pull apart.

"alice go to mommy, anna come here, now" i say walking over to anna.

"no, im sorry" anna yells as she starts crying and running in her spot whilst squatting so i can't get her.

"ok, but you need to say that to your sister" i say picking her up making her cry even more and hide her face in my neck.

"no, she took my block" she says kicking at my stomach.

"no mommy, no i'll be good, no" alice yells while running away.

"alice get here now, we aren't gonna smack yous, we are gonna make yous says sorry" y/n says not running after her.

she comes back and that when we notice blood on her face.

"omg, baby are you ok" y/n asks as she picks her up and run to the kitchen.

"dada my face hurts" anna tells me.

i look at her face and see her lip is gushing blood.

"oh my baby, let's go show mommy" i say kissing her temple and walking to the kitchen.

"yous two, say sorry" y/n says as i sit anna down.

"wow" they both say looking at eachothers face.

anna touches the blood coming out of alice's nose, and alice touches the blood on anna's chin coming from her lip. they look at their fingers and start crying and shaking their hand.

"why did you do that babies" y/n says as she wipes their fingers.

"say sorry girls, and say yous love eachother" i say tapping their backs.

"sorry, i wove you" they says at the same time before hugging.

great after today, me and y/n should really watch them carefully.