two new tag alongs (drew)

a/n this is my first drew imagine so enjoy. also i'm not gonna do warinings anymore cause theirs no point. oh and this is gonna be a long one :)
————————————-
summary
drew and you take amanda to go see her aunties and uncle with two new members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n pov

today was the day. the day that me and my six year husband drew starkey take our daughter to see her aunties and uncle.

that's nothing new but what is, is the fact that we will also be bringing our new twin newborn babies to meet them for the first time. their names are corey and james starkey.

"you ready bubba" drew asks our four year old daughter as she talks to her new baby twin brothers.

"yes daddy, babies are coming to right" amanda says as she stands up and pats down her tutu.

"yeah, mommy's just needs to quickly pack for them, we are sleeping at nannas and grampys house with your aunt brooke, aunt makayla and uncle logan" he says picking her up.

"yay, i love sleeping there" she says as i walk back into the living room.

"ok, can you grab one, if not it's fine i can take both" i say stressing out a little.

"babe it's ok, i can get one" i say before taking one car seat with one of our babies in them.

"ok, you ready to go princess, mommy's got your bag" i ask looking up at amanda.

"yes, let's go" she says pointing to the door.

we leave and me and drew put one baby in each while amanda puts herself in, she learnt how to buckle it herself which was great and easy for me and drew.

"daddy may i watch your phone, i'll let babies watch aswell" amanda asks so nicely.

"of course baby, here you go" drew says handing her the phone with what she usually watches ready to go.

"thank you daddy" she say smiling.

"your very welcome" he says reaching over the baby carefully to kiss amanda's head.

"i'll drive babe" i say putting my hand out for the keys.

"no, i'm driving. you gave birth to two babies three days ago, you need to rest you haven't been resting at all" drew says kissing me before going to the drivers seat.

"thank you, i love you" i say getting in the passenger seat.

"i love you too" he says reaching over and kissing me again.

"mommy, the babies are awake" amanda says pausing her show.

"ok baby, do you wanna feed them. mommy can hold daddy's phone so you can still watch your show" i ask looking back and getting two bottles of my breastmilk out.

"yes please, thanks mommy" she responds once i take the phone and hold i horizontally on the dashboard while k watch her feed them.

"your so very welcome, my polite baby" i say smiling at her.

she's always been polite, she's only had me or drew remind her a few times after we taught her manners.