late night couch things

summary
after putting the kids to sleep, rafe and
y/n decide to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rafes pov

it was a typical night. me and my wife y/n chasing the kids around the house, trying to get them to bed.

"dada, bum bum" my one and a half year, grace tells me as she shakes her naked butt around.

"baby come here, so dada can get you dressed" i say chasing after her.

"no" she squeals while running away.

"i finally got angie to sleep" y/n says walking out of our newborns room.

"mommy" our four year old son yells running up to his mom.

"wow, what's on your face chase" she asks picking him up.

"heaven did it" he tells her. heaven is our three year old.

"i no do that" she says walking out of the playroom with a marker.

"the object in your hand is telling me otherwise" y/n says taking it from her.

"babe, get her" i yell as grace approaches her.

"oh crap, naked baby" y/n says catching her and picking her up.

"bum bum" grace sings whilst dancing around in her moms arms, making the other two kids giggle and dance too.

"yeah, let's go cover that bum bum" y/n says walking towards the girls room. "babe can you put the other two to bed, they are ready" she calls out.

"come on you two" i say picking heaven up as chase holds my finger.

after a few minutes all the kids were finally asleep. me and y/n decided to watch a movie, y/n was laying in my lap while i rested my hands on her ass.

"baby, i want you" y/n tells me as she sits up starting to grind on me.

"oh yeah, want me to carry you to our room" i ask starting to kiss her neck.

"screw it, let's just do it here" she tells me as she starts to undress herself. me doing the same.

"you ready babe, you did just give birth" i say rubbing my tip at her entrance.

"fuck yes, just fuck me already" she says, i slam up into her causing her to gasp.

"fuck, your always so tight after having my babies" i say thrusting up into her.

"fuck daddy, let me ride you" she says pouting.

"go ahead baby" i say leaning back as she starts riding me.

she does circular movements for awhile till she starts bouncing, and man was she hot when doing that. the way her milk filled boobs bounce with her, the way she moans my name and the way her eyes roll back.

"fuck, i'm gonna cum rafe" she moans going faster.

"so am i baby, come on" i say starting to rub her clit causing her to whine and moan.

"fuck" she moans as she releases.

"i'm gonna cum" i say before releasing inside her.

"fuck i missed that" she says panting and laying on my chest.

"me too baby, me too" i say rubbing her back.