breastfeeding

warnings
none

summary
rafe admires you while you breastfeed your newborn baby.

requested by: @antoniapace3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rafes pov

me and y/n had a baby boy drew just a few days ago and watching her breastfeed him is so mesmerising. just thinking about how that gives our son life puts a smile on my face.

right now y/n was breastfeeding drew, and i couldn't help but watch and admire.

"you ok mister" y/n says looking up and giggling at my lingering stare.

"just admiring" i say smiling.

"my boob or the fact that i'm feeding our baby" she says still giggling.

"both" i say winking at her.

"you perv" she jokes chucking a stuffed animal at me.

"sh he's falling asleep" i say pointing at the baby falling asleep.

"how is he still drinking, even when falling asleep" i ask confused.

"well sometimes the milk doesn't just feed him, it helps him sleep as well, this time it was both"

"breastfeedi got is so beautiful" i say going back to admiring the scene infront of me.

"it's is yes, but eventually it starts hurting" she says as she pulls her boob out of his mouth cause his fully asleep now.

"i'll take him" i says standing up and taking him to his crib in our room.

"sleep well buddy" i say kissing his forehead then leaving but not closing the door.

i was so lucky to have him and his beautiful mom who is the most wonderful woman on the human earth.