spider-man

warnings
none

summary
rafe buys a spider-man suit to suprise alice (7), grace (3) and drew (your son 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

lately the kids have been obsessed with spider-man. so rafe bought a spider-man suit to suprise them.

"mommy when's daddy gonna be home" alice says as she plays with her younger siblings.

"i don't know babes, not for awhile his at work" i say sitting on the couch.

right after i said that there was a knock at the door.

"i get it mommy" drew says as him, his two sisters and i go to the door.

once he opens it him and the girls gasp. "oh...my...god" drew says staring up at spider-man. but little does he know it's rafe.

"don't have your mouth that wide for too long kid, might catch a fly" rafe says with a chuckle.

"your actually here, like your at my front door" grace finally says.

"well of course i am" he says putting his hands on his hips.

"come in, look at my stuff" drew says dragging him to the kids playroom where all their spider-man toys are.

"i know it's daddy, i'm just pretending for drew and grace" alice says quietly.

"thanks babes, your the best big sister" i say kissing her cheek and hugging her.

"alish, he about to web" drew screams making me and her run to the room.

we walk in to see him hiding silly string and shooting out 'web'. all the kids are laughing as he starts spraying me.

"hey that's mommy" grace says running to him and shooting him with a nerf gun in the head.

"grace, don't do that baby" i say laughing at her great aim.

"sowy" she says with a cheeky grin.

"ok well, i can sense your dads gonna be home very soon so i have to go bye" he says running out. he went to our room.

after that i distracted the kids as rafe 'just got home' by talking to them in the playroom.

"guys im home" rafe yells out.

all the kids run to him screaming and almost knock him over. they go ballistic about the spider-man thing while rafe just grins down at them and acting suprised.

let's just say after that we had to do it a couple times cause they miss him too much. fooled them everytime, except alice of course.