how are babies made? (drew)

summary
amanda asks how babies are made when she sees her mom's stomach growing with her sibling in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

drew's pov

me, my wife y/n and our five year old were watching tv. until out of nowhere, amanda goes over to her moms stomach and touches it, then asks the question all parents dread....

"how was my sibling put in there" she asks while examining y/n big baby bum.

"why don't you ask your mommy, daddy doesn't know either" i say grinning while putting amanda on my lap and turning to y/n.

"well, when two grown ups love eachother, very much, and god sees that, he decides that they deserve a little baby, and god decided we needed more than one beautiful angels" y/n says smiling before kissing amanda on the forehead and me on the lips.

"i love my parents god, give me baby" amanda says looking up.

"that's not how it works baby, you have to be a grown up" i say smiling at her, she got her unknowingly funny humor from her mum.

"i am grown up" amanda says pouting and crossing her arms.

"not just yet baby, for now just stick to big girl, that's way cooler" y/n says running a hand through amanda's hair.

"ok mommy, and is she gonna be a small girl" she asks pointing at her stomach.

"yep, she's gonna be tiny" i say smiling and rubbing my hand over her stomach.

"i can't wait to meet her" amanda squeals tapping y/n stomach lightly.

"me too" i say smiling at my perfect family.