watching avatar

summary: y/n, rafe and their three kids go watch the new avatar and y/n is super excited but ends up being very opinionated at the end.

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS, IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT YET PLEASE DONT READ THIS I DONT WANNA RUIN IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

today was the day. me, rafe and the kids were going to watch the new avatar. rafe and the kids were excited but not as excited as me. ive been waiting for this day.

"mommy when are we leavinggggg" our ten year old daughter, nevhaeh asks.

"soon pumpkin, ive gotta change graces diaper and daddy's gotta get andrew ready, so if you wanna leave quicker maybe go help daddy" i say smiling down at her.

(andrew is two years old and grace is three months old)

"ok, daddy i'm coming to help so we can leave quicker" she screams while running towards mine and rafes room. (that's where they are)

"hey sweet cheek, you excited to watch mamas favourite movie" i say in a high pitched cheery tone, while shaking her chubby thighs lightly.

she only responds in giggles and babbles. she smiles widely up at me and i pout at her little gummy smile.

all of our kids got rafes ocean blue eyes and my dirty small button nose. and both me and rafe have naturally dirty blonde hair so they got that from both of us, but the natural random blonde streaks and highlights come from me.

"mamaaaaaa" andrew squeals while running in shorts and shoes but no shirt.

"where's your shut baby boy" i say picking grace up.

"babe check this out, it's so funny" rafe says walking out with andrew shirtless in his arms and nevaeh walking next to them.

rafe places andrew down on the ground on his feet, then pulls his small shorts up, over his round toddler stomach. i was confused till andrew sucks in as much as he can, making the shorts go down. making the waistband be bellow his stomach.

"oh my god, who taught him that" i say laughing as i pick grace up, off the changing table.

"no one, he just stopped me from pulling them up when i accidentally pulled them up to high, and did it" rafe says laughing and picking him up.

"alright, let's get him and shirt and put his shoes on" i say walking over to graces car seat on the floor, putting her in and buckling her up.

i go my phone and put some cocomelon on and place my phone somewhere she can see it, she starts kicking her feet and squealing once she heard the "cocomelon" intro.

"alright little man is ready, let's get going" rafe says walking down with andrew in one arms and holding nevaehs hand with the other.

ok, can you grab her rafe" i ask as he gets over to us.

"yeah" he says picking up the car seat with ease.

"ok baby boy, come to mommy" i say, picking andrew up. "come on nevaeh" i say looking at her a few steps behind.

once she was out i walked out and licked the door. i walk over to the car and go to the side andrews car seat was on. knowing he would be difficult after all the times there have been tantrums. nevaeh already put on paw patrol for him on his small screen infront of him.

"thank you pumpkin" i say while buckling him into his car seat.

"that's ok mommy, now let's goooooo" she says, kicking her feet.

rafe was driving, and i played some music. i put on a song that was released from avatar called nothing is lost by the weeknd.

(I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG SM)

"mommy, sing it, sing it, sing it" nevaeh squeals when the music starts.

skip to half way through the movie
rafes pov

i look over and i see y/n smiling so wide her cheeks are probably gonna be sore by the end. she's always enjoyed these kind of fantasy action movies. especially avatar cause "it's a mixture of both but the action doesn't show so much that it turns into being a boring action movie" as she says.

"dada, im tied" andrew says climbing into my lap from his seat.

"go to sleep buddy" i say rocking him slowly while going back to watching the movie.

y/n pov

i was really enjoying the movie. i look down and see that grace was asleep, then i go back to the movie. we were watching it in 3D so it was so much more cooler. so far my favourite character is loak. he reminds me of myself.

the adventurist one, the one who doesn't care what anyone says. i love his relationship he has with the outcast tulkun. he was accepting and understanding how it felt to be the odd one out.

"mommy, i like the whale, his my favourite" nevaeh says, kicking her feet and smiling.

"me too baby girl" i say kissing her forehead.

skip to the end cause that's the part i mainly wanted to write about in this chapter

it was the end and so much was going on. neteyam, jake and neytiris oldest son was shot by lyle. i hated him so much. i had put grace in her car seat infront of me before so now i was moving forward and jumping around.

"no, you fucking prick" i say throwing popcorn at the screen.

"babe, calm down" rafe says putting his hand on my thigh.

"sorry, but his a piece of shit" i say shoving some popcorn in my mouth.

"mommy, i hate him" nevaeh says pointing at lyle.

"me too bubba, me too" i say holding her small hand.

i go back to watching the movie and see spider now saving lyle from drowning. that makes me even more mad and i don't make that hidden.

"no fucking twat, he was never a father to you, you unloyal piece of dog shit" i yell as spider helps him up a rock.

"ok baby, quiet down the kids are sleeping" rafe says laughing at my reaction.

"sorry" i say scrunching my eyebrows.

skip a few scenes

it was neteyams funeral and the water works were coming. i was crying like i had been stabbed. it was so sad, neteyam did everything to be a great son to jake. i look over and see rafe wiping a tear from his cheek. then i look for over to nevaeh and see her crying as well. i pick her up and bring her to my lap.

"it's ok baby girl, it's just a movie" i say rubbing her hair.

"then why are you crying" she says looking at me with a pout.

"cause mommy gets emotional with movies" i say slightly laughing.

i look back and jake was having a memory type thing and it was little neteyam asking jake why he was crying. i started crying even more and cuddle nevaeh tighter. then the movie ended and i let nevaeh go. we got our stuff and left.

rafe was holding the car seat in one hand as the other one held nevaehs hand, while i was holding andrew in my arms since he was sleeping. by the time the movie finished it was night time.

on the way home i was thinking quietly. this is the life i always wanted to live. having a great family with the one i love, being married to the one that makes me happy without trying and having three beautiful children.

i hope this great life never ends.

(a/n- omg i'm finally done. anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter my lovely's <3)