single dad pt 3

all idea credit for this chapter goes to @defreadingbooks. she gave this ideas and i love her sm xxxx :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

a  few years later......

it has been three years and so much has happened. firstly after a year of me and rafe dating, he engaged to me. then a year later, we got married. a year later alex turned five years old, and started kindergarten.

oh not to forget, but i'm now nine months pregnant with mine and rafes baby girl. i'm due anytime this week. rafe and i are so excited to meet our little princess, but i think alex is so much more excited.

"mommy, when is baby sister gonna be here" alex says sitting next to me on the couch, as we wait for rafe to get back home from work.

"very soon baby boy" i say brushing some hair off his forehead. his a handsome spitting image of rafe.

"i want her to be here now though, i wanna cuddle her" he says rubbing my stomach and giving it two little finger taps.

"i know, so does mommy" i say, chuckling lightly.

"i'm home" rafe yells as he walks through the door.

"daddyyyyyy" alex squeals while jumping off the lounge, running to rafe as fast as his little legs will allow him.

"hey buddy, what's up" he says picking him up.

"baby sister is gonna be here soon" he says like it's rafes first time knowing this.

"no way, are you excited, cause i know i am" rafes says in a happy tone.

"yesssss, i wanna cuddle her" he says as he runs back to me when rafe puts him down.

"hey baby, how was work" i say walking over to him, hugging him as much as i can with my huge stomach.

"i was good, how was your day" he says after kissing me.

"it was good, i can tell she's gonna be here in a few days if not tonight, i've been having contractions all day, and she's been kicking like crazy in there" i say rubbing my stomach as she kicks again.

"rose and i have a feeling it's gonna be tonight, that's why she's coming to stay here tonight" he tells me rubbing my stomach.

"when will she be he-" i was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"grandmas here buddy" rafe says picking him up and walking to the door, while i go sit down.

"grandmaaaaa" alex screams as rose walks inside.

"hey you handsome boy, how are you" she says taking him from rafe.

"i'm good, what about you grandma" he says as they all walk over to me.

"oh i'm good, hey sweetie, how are you and the baby" she asks as she sits next to me.

"ugh, contractions all day, and she's been kicking like crazy" i say resting my head on my knuckle.

"well, that just confirms my feeling, she's definitely gonna be here tonight" she says smiling very widely.

"where's dad" rafe asks as he plays with alex's cars with him.

"oh he is at home, wheezie has friends over so we didn't wanna ruin that for her and i wanted to stay here with alex just in case this baby comes, and i get my way so he stayed home to look after them" she says smiling.

"ok well i'm gonna go make some dinner for us" i say starting to get up.

"don't be silly y/n, you need to rest of this baby is coming soon, i'll make dinner" rose says stopping me from standing up.

"thank you so much" i say relaxing on the lounge.

skip to bedtime cause i'm lazy like that 😭

alex was asleep, rose was asleep. me and rafe were laying in bed half awake.

"i'm so excited to meet her" i say looking down at my stomach.

"me too, i wish she was here already" rafe says placing his hand on my stomach.

"holy fucking shit" i wince as the worst contraction yet comes along.

"what wrong baby" he says, immediately sitting up.

and boom. i'm sitting in a puddle of liquid.

"rafe.....my water just broke. the baby's coming" i say in pure shock.

"are you serious" he says turning on a lamp.

"OH MY GOD YES" i say as the contractions get worse.

"holy shit, our baby's coming" he says quickly getting up.

"y/n, what's happening, are you ok, i heard you scream" rose says barging into the room.

"her water just broke" rafe says as he helps me out of bed.

"really, the baby's coming" rose squeals in excitement.

"yes, grab the baby bag, bring it down to the car and then bring alex in your room" rafe says as we walk downstairs.

"OOOH MY FUCKING GOD" i yell as another one comes along.

"it's ok baby, just breathe deeply" he says as he grabs my hand, helping me in the car.

"ok, good luck honey, see yous when yous get back with that baby girl" rose says kissing my cheek, then shutting the door after putting the baby bag at my feet.

"ok baby, we are on our way now" he says holding my hand as he speeds to the hospital.

"SHIIIIIIIIT" i say squeezing his hand.

"ooook baby, we are almost there" he says rubbing his thumb on my hand.

after a few minutes we arrive and rafe quickly gets out and helps me while carrying the baby bag. we walk in and nurses instantly come over.

im brought into a room and i'm ready to start pushing.

skipping a few hours cause labour gives me an ick.....

"that's it sweetie, one more push" the nurse encourages me.

"coke on baby, you've got this" rafe says as i squeeze hit hand and push really hard.

after a few seconds we hear cry's. that's it. our baby girl is here. this is the little girl everyone has been dying to meet. the nurses clean her off before handing her to me. she instantly stopped crying. she opened her eyes and they were gorgeous. she has rafes eyes and my button nose. plus mine and rafes perfect lips mixed.

"she's beautiful rafe" i say looking up at rafe as i cry.

"our baby girl is finally here" he says letting a few sobs out.

"hey baby, i'm your mommy, and that's dada" i say tapping her tiny chin with my pointer finger, making her smile.

"sorry to ruin this adorable moment, but does baby girl have a name" the nurse comes in and asks.

"her name is, neveah- grace cameron" i say smiling at the nurse.

"beautiful name" she says writing it down than leaving.

this was definitely the most precious thing in life.

welcome to the outside baby girl.

(hey guysss. ik ik, i havent updated in agessssss. but lately i've been focusing on myself and trying to come up with ideas whilst also making plans for my other two stories. i have to give full credit of this chapter to the girl i tagged at the top because i was stuck and asked for ideas and this was all hers. i love yous and take caree <3)