single dad

summary
rafes three year old son run off and gets lost, but you help him find his dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n pov

i was sitting down eating a burger till a little boy runs up to me, he looked upset.

"hey are you ok little guy" i say as he approaches me.

"i don't know where daddy is" he says shrugging, his lip started to quiver.

"hey it's ok, i'm y/n, what your name" i say kneeling down to him.

"alex" he says as a small tear falls.

"that's a cool name, do remember where your dad was last" i say rubbing his back.

"i don't know" he says shrugging and looking around then at me.

"i'm gonna help you find him, ok" i say standing up slowly.

"otay, upsies" he says putting his arms up.

"ok, now where did you run from" i say as i place him on my hip.

"ice cream" he says pointing to the ice cream stand.

"you and your dad were getting ice cream" i ask looking over there, to see if i can see a man in distress.

"yesh, where's daddy" he says starting to get upset.

"it's ok, we'll find him" i say pulling him closer to me and rubbing his back.

"i want daddy" he says crying into my shoulder.

"it's ok, i'm gonna help you" i say sweetly while still rubbing his back.

then suddenly a man starts asking people about his son and describing him. blue eyes, dirty blonde hair. that must be his father, they look the same.

"hey, is that your dad" i say lifting him so he can look.

"yes, that's daddy" he says jumping on my hip.

"excuse me, is this who your looking for" i say walking up to him.

"oh my god, yes thank you so much. never run off again" the man says. he looks quite young, like my age. around nineteen. he was also hot as fuck, but his clearly taken.

"that's ok, he looked very upset" i say handing him his son.

"daddy, she's really nice, and pretty" he tried to whisper the last part but failed.

"i'm rafe" rafe says putting his hand out.

"y/n, im sorry but you and your son have gorgeous eyes, the mother must have nice eyes too" i say smiling at him.

"oh, his mom left so it's just us, has been for his whole life" he says smiling slightly.

"oh i'm sorry, i just assumed. i mean, i'm sorry" i say stuttering, but then again his hot o get a chance.

"really it's ok, his mom cheated on me once she had him anyways" he says smiling at my cluelessness.

"what a bitch, sorry" i say looking at his sleeping son in his arms.

"that's ok, i find myself swearing infront of him sometimes" he says chuckling.

"well, i'm sure he is one lucky boy to have you, i mean you stuck around" i say smiling at the two.

"thank you, could i get your number" he says smiling down at me.

"yeah sure" i say taking his phone and putting my number in.

"thanks i'll text you later" he says smiling and taking his phone back.

"ok, and i'll message back" i say laughing a little as he laughs.

"ok well thank you so much" he says taking note that his child is asleep.

"no problem" i say before we go our seperate ways.

i think i just fell in love.