top secret activities

warnings
smut

summary
y/n and rafe try to secretly do a much needed activity but get interrupted by a someone.

requested by: @antoniapace3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

lately me and rafe have not been able to have sex. and the reason for that is our sweet little alice. she is two years old and just learnt to open doors on her own.

so trying to have sex with a little girl who doesn't understand knocking before you enter and just opens the door is a struggle.

i know what you thinking 'lock the door' or 'do it while she's sleeping'. well we can't lock our door cause she freaks out and throws a tantrum.

and well when it's her bed time lately she's found it hilarious to make me and rafe chase her around the house to her to bed. and when she's finally in bed she finds it funny to keep getting out of bed.

but to day she's sick and has been sleeping all day so we are taking this opportunity to have sex cause well we are young and sexually frustrated.

"come on babe, i want my dick in you" rafe says as we walk to our room.

"ok, come in then" i say pulling him along.

"you think she'll stay asleep long enough" rafe says as he closes the door before coming towards me.

"yeah she's sick, she sleeps for ages" i say before we start getting undressed.

"i've needed this for so long" rafe says before pushing him self in me.

"mmm this feels good" i say while holding his shoulders as he starts to speed up.

"fuck" we whisper at the same time.

"you feel so good baby" he says kissing me.

"so do you daddy" i say smirking against him lips.

"mommy i threw up" i hear alice yell while running towards our room.

"shit rafe pull out" i say quickly as the small footsteps get closer.

"fuck i was so close to cumming" he says pulling out and putting a blanket over him while i quickly put a shirt and underwear on.

"mommy, i threw up on the floor" she says barging into the room.

"oh it's ok baby, come to mommy" i say picking her up and hugging her as she cried.

"it hurts mommy" she says rubbing her stomach.

"here mommy will make it better" i say lifting her higher to kiss her stomach before cradling her in my arms.

"better" i ask softly as she starts to fall asleep from me rocking side to side.

"little" she says letting out a breath afterwards.

"you wanna go watch a movie and get more sleep bubba" i ask as i walk her back out to the living room.

"yeah can you watch it with me mommy, and daddy" she asks pouting.

"yeah go settle down and i'll go get daddy" i say sitting her on the couch.

"is she ok" rafe asks making the bed, i felt bad.

"no is was a lot, and she wants us to go watch a movie with her" i say picking up clothes off the floor.

"ok let me get pants on and i'll be out there" he says hugging me.

"i'm sorry we couldn't finish" i say against his chest.

"it's ok, our baby is sick. plus we can finish another time" he says kissing me.

the rest of the night consisted of movies, cuddles and vomiting.