{4}

Gloom

TW: Mentions SH

Friday, 15th October 1999

Malfoy's fucking sick, His father just died and he doesn't care, at all! (he knows why, He knows he's not sick)

Harry knows that Draco and his father weren't close, but still, he could at least act sad, and less like a psychopath. His father is dead! He's dead for Godric's sake! And the maniac is just acting completely normal! He has to be up to something! (No, he isn't.) And Harry has to figure it out, except he doesn't even know where to even start.

(*******)

Pansy Parkinson watched as her boyfriend furrowed his brows, he was uncomfortable, Why was he uncomfortable? He most certainly wasn't sad, If he was sad he would be doing that where he points the corner of his lips downward, he was definitely uncomfortable. But why? Was it something she was doing? Was he uncomfortable with Pansy?

There has to be a reason why he is doing this,

He must be cheating.

(*******)

Draco waited patiently for Potions to end, as much as he loved it, he hated Professor Slughorn. Draco grabbed Pansy's hand and walked out of the classroom. It was now break which meant that he and Pansy had 15 minutes to do whatever they wanted, "Come on Draco!" Pansy huffed impatiently, pulling Draco into the closet with her, "Let's have some fun" she continued, pulling Draco in by his shoulders, "Okay," Draco whispers, he bites his lip and looks to the side, avoiding eye contact.

(*******)

Hermione grabs her books and ran for the stairs, it is break, which means she has 15 minutes to get to the library and then get outside to Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. Hermione was just leaving the library when she heard sounds coming from a closet nearby almost as if there were people moving inside of it, Hermione walks over to the door and opens it, inside she saw Malfoy and Parkinson with their tongues down each other's throats.

How odious.

"Close the door, would ya' Granger?" She hears a voice ask, Hermione quickly closes the door and walks outside to class, trying to erase the foul scene from her memory.

(*******)

Hermione walks quickly to Hagrid's class, She's the first one there, just like always. Hermione situates herself on a log outside and pulls out her book,

'Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them'

She reads about to page 100 before most of the students had come, she staches her book away in her bag, and, takes out her textbook, her stomach feels uneasy as she looks at it and its sharp teeth. And Parkinson shows up late, of course, she looks at Hermione and sends a foul smirk at her.

(*******)

Ronald Weasley and his girlfriend start walking towards the main doors, it's free time now, just before dinner.

 "Hermione?", 

 "Yes, Ronald?", she sounds annoyed already, he is already starting to regret asking, "Do you still, uh- like me?, Like, Romantically?", Ron stands still, awkwardly playing with his fingers, "Uh- I- yes! Who got it in your mind that I didn't?",

 "Nobody, never mind" Ron whispers as he walks off looking at the ground, leaving a confused and agitated Hermione.

(*******)

Harry gets back to his dorm and places his books on his bed, he's going to take a shower. He grabs his towel and heads toward the bathroom. Harry turns on the water,

Hot.

So hot, It burns. It feels angelic. Almost orgasmic. He closes his eyes and runs his hands over his face and through his hair, clearing any water from his eyes.

He's thinking. Harry likes to think in the shower. It's where he gets all his best ideas, Where he can figure everything out and right now he needs to figure out,

Is Malfoy a terrible sick person, or a wonderful actor? (Harry knows that He's neither).

(*******)

It's cold in the dungeons, Draco's never enjoyed the cold much. his house was always cold when he was younger, his father liked it that way, So it was that way.

The cold runs from Draco's toes all the way to his fingertips, to the top of his head.

Draco takes off his tie and walks toward the bathroom, he shivers as he strips the rest of the clothes and tosses them into the hamper in the corner of the bathroom, he starts himself a shower,

The hottest setting. He likes the burning feeling, It feels good as it runs down his back all the way to the heels of his feet.

Draco used to cry in the shower,

He doesn't anymore.

(He's gone completely numb)

Draco grabs the shampoo and squeezes some into his hand before massaging it into his head, It feels nice. He washes the shampoo out of his hair and reaches for the shower gel, Draco doesn't use conditioner often, only twice a week, more than that makes his hair too greasy.

 He spreads the gel over his skin,

Fast.

Draco feels too vulnerable in the shower, more than anywhere else, here, in the shower he is weak, he has nothing when he is vulnerable.

In the shower he is bare. If anyone walked in they could see the scars,

The cuts, the open wounds.

Draco washes the rest of the gel off before getting out of the shower, he promptly dries off and puts on his sleeping clothes before getting in bed for the night, he won't be sleeping.

Draco doesn't sleep much.