Chapter Thirty-Four

I close my eyes and drop my head onto the seat behind me, letting it loll to the side before opening my eyes a sliver to peer at him. "God, Jace, are we almost there?" I groan, sliding my hand up his thigh and gripping the proof of his desire for me behind his zipper.

"Fuck," he hisses, pressing his palm to the back of my hand.

I can't mistake the desire burning in his eyes. He is seconds from losing it and giving the cabbie an eyeful. Thankfully, it doesn't come to that. We pull up to the curb in front of the hotel. Jace tips the driver almost double the fare and grabs my hand. He pulls me through the lobby, rushing for the elevator. Once we are on our way to our floor, he pushes me against the wall and his mouth covers mine. His kiss is demanding, his tongue sweeping over mine. I'm lost in mint kisses and hard muscles pressed against me.

I lift my leg and wrap it around his waist, rolling my hips against his with zero hesitation. The friction between us is electric, and if it weren't for his arms encircling me and my leg snaked around him, I'd fall to my knees.

And goddamn, I want to fall to my knees for him. I want to worship his body, shower him with adoration, show him just how fucking perfect he is.

The door opens to our floor and Jace hurries me out. He digs for the keycard in his pocket, dividing his concentration between opening our room and leaning in for another kiss. It takes us twice as long as it should to unlock the door, but once inside, all bets are off.

Jace twirls me around, pressing my back to the door. His mouth works over my jaw and neck while his fingers release the button of my jeans. Abandoning his efforts to get me out of my pants, he slips my jacket off my shoulders and onto the ground. He is a distracted mess, undressing me like he doesn't know what he wants to reveal first. My guess is that he wants it all, and he wants it now. 

I grin against his mouth and whisper, "Do you need my help, Mr. Wilder?" I drop one hand to my waist and shove my jeans down my thighs, kicking them to the side. I'm left in my lace thong that by this time is soaked through with my desire as he practically rips my sweater from my body, the swells of my breasts overflowing from my matching bra.

Pulling away from his kiss just long enough to grab the hem of his shirt, I yank it over his head, running my fingers down every hill and valley of his chest. "God, you're perfect," I growl before nipping his bottom lip with my teeth, rolling my hips against his rock-hard cock.

"You are driving me insane, and I haven't even put my mouth on you yet." He releases my bra's clasps before taking my aching breast in his hand. He rolls my nipple between his fingers while he worships the other side with open-mouthed kisses. The way his tongue swirls around the hard peaks makes my knees weak. I place a palm against the door, and my other hand moves to the back of his neck. Holding him to me, I roll my hips desperately seeking the friction I so badly need.

Jace doesn't leave me wanting for long. He falls to his knees and stares up at me as he presses his lips to the soft skin above my navel. "My mouth is watering from the sweet scent of you," he says, lowering my panties over my hips.

"Then please, eat your fill," I murmur, tangling my fingers in the hair at his nape and tugging hard before urging him closer.

The tip of his tongue slides through my folds and every fiber of my being comes alive. Sizzling bolts of lightning zap through my veins and my heart is rolling thunder in my ears. And when Jace lifts my leg and rests it over his shoulder, a raging storm of warm wind and wet droplets of water consumes me. I'm at his mercy begging for him to destroy me and piece me back together.

His fingertips dance at my entrance as his tongue swirls around my clit. Each gentle caress wrecks me as I roll my hips for more. I want it all, more of his mouth, more of his fingers, more of him making me feel like no one has before.