3

"Hey Lis?"

"What's up Chaengie?"

"Will you go to the movies with me and Jisoo tomorrow?"

"You want me to crash your date?" Lisa asked amused.

"It's not a date," the blonde giggled.

"It's always a date with you two." Lisa pointed out.

The blonde rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Jisoo's cousin just moved here from Seoul. She's going to study at Columbia. Jisoo just wanted to do something low-key for her but she didn't want her feeling uncomfortable hanging out with just the two of us so will you please come?"

"Of course Rosie. I would have said yes even if you were asking me to be the third wheel for the umpteenth time this week," Lisa teased.

"Thanks Lis," Chaeyoung said before closing the door to the bedroom and texting Jisoo.

She said Yes.

____________________________

Jennie really liked her cousin's girlfriend. She was really sweet. She had hugged Jennie as soon as she had met her as if they were old friends. Then she spent the next ten minutes gushing about how smart Jennie must be to get into Columbia Law and talking about how all Kims must just be incredibly attractive, It must be in your Kim genes, she had said seriously. She'd made Jennie blush the entire time.

They had all agreed to go to the movies and they were currently waiting on her cousin's girlfriend's best friend. Jennie figured inviting Chaeyoung's friend was Jisoo's attempt to make Jennie feel less awkward about being the third wheel.

Jennie kind of appreciated the gesture but she was also still kind of nervous because she wasn't the greatest with meeting new people. She was grateful that she had done well enough with her cousin's girlfriend because she couldn't bear the thought of Jisoo's girlfriend hating her.

Chaeyoung's best friend was running late so they had taken to playing the arcade games around the theater.

Jennie had leaned in to whisper lowly to Jisoo when the blonde was busy aiming a ball at some carnival game and trying to win Jisoo a prize.

"I really like her."

"She's perfect isn't she," Jisoo said fondly.

Jennie was taken aback a little bit at the look of adoration in Jisoo's eyes, but decided to tease her instead.

"Yeah, how'd you manage to land her? You guys are complete opposites," Jennie giggled. It was mostly true. Rosie seemed really sweet. She seemed like the type who could befriend any random person off of the street while Jisoo tended to be a little rougher around the edges unless you were one of the lucky ones allowed in her inner circle.

Jisoo didn't even try to argue, she just said "I know right? I got so fucking lucky."

Then she walked up to Chaeyoung when she won and hugged her.

Jennie looked on in shock. She had never seen her cousin that smitten before. She really, really liked her cousin's girlfriend. Anyone that could make Jisoo act like that was obviously incredibly special. Jennie smiled at them, they were so cute.

They eventually made it to a shooting booth. They had a BB gun and ten targets displayed that were progressively set up in a way they would be harder to shoot as you went on. Jennie smirked. She was very, very good at these types of games. She paid the guy and took her turn. Jisoo and Chaeyoung had been too busy flirting to even notice Jennie had started the game, confidently stepping into her element.