9

Lisa had thrown Jisoo on the bed as soon as she brought her into Jennie's room while Jisoo kept cackling.

"You're so obvious Lisa!" Jisoo said still laughing hard at her.

"No I'm not!"

"You just admitted it by denying that!"

"That's not—No that's not even what I meant."

"You love my cousin. Admit it."

"Shut the hell up they'll hear you!"

"Why don't you want them to hear us if it's not true?" Jisoo smirked.

"Because—just because okay! They'll get the wrong idea."

"Or the right idea," Jisoo teased knowingly.

"Stop it. I don't like her. I don't like anyone. I don't do feelings. That's my whole thing remember?"

"Wow, I don't know why I ever doubted Chaengie when she's never been wrong before."

That made Lisa pause. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you're whipped and that you really are a hopeless romantic Limario."

"Am not!"

"You so are! You act like a player because you're in love with my cousin and you think she doesn't like you back!"

"I'm not in love with her!"

"Then why do you keep trying to shut me up every time I tease you about it around her? I thought Limario didn't care about what girls think? Isn't that supposed to be your whole thing, like you said."

"Because she's your cousin!" Lisa shouted.

"She knows your reputation. She knows you don't do love. I bet she won't even flinch." Jisoo taunted, knowing that wasn't true. "Watch."

"Jennie!" She shouted, "Lisa's in lov—" Lisa tackled Jisoo again trying to shut her up.

They knocked down Jennie's lamp and broke it along with a box that was sitting next to the bedside table as they both fell down, its contents spilling out.

"Shit!" Jisoo cursed as she got up. "What the hell Limario?"

"You made me do it! Fuck. Jennie's going to kill us." Lisa commented, reaching down to put everything back.

Jisoo started gathering the shards of the lamp as Lisa picked up the contents of the box.

Lisa froze in disbelief when she saw it as she reached for one of the papers that fell out. She recognized her own handwriting.

She eventually gathered herself enough to pick up the letter she wrote for Jennie years ago.

She looked down and noticed all of the other notes that she sent Jennie years ago littering the floor too. She picked them up one by one and noticed the flowers she had given Jennie were pressed to them. Jennie must have had to keep them in a book forever just to get them to stick.

She couldn't believe Jennie kept everything. The contents of the box were only the notes and the flowers from Lisa and it made her wonder why Jennie kept them by her bed after all of those years.

Lisa forgot Jisoo was there until she spoke.

"Your coffee shop girl never forgot about you." Jisoo commented as she got up to throw away the shards.

Lisa paled.

"What?"

"Just tell her it was you Lisa."