5

Jennie walked out of her first class at Columbia ignoring the guy that was currently trying to talk to her. She tried to be as polite as possible, humming and nodding her head as he asked her questions but she sped walked as much as she could trying to get away from him because she really wasn't interested and she could tell he was seconds away from hitting on her.

She walked down the front steps and immediately looked for her cousin's car, trying to make her escape as soon as possible before it happened. She was awful at turning people down. She'd rather just avoid it altogether. She started thinking that she was probably going to need to switch classes or something rather than tell him no. That was ridiculous though wasn't it?

Jennie missed what the guy asked her just then as she thought about the best way to let him know she would never consider going out with him. Politely. That was so hard. Jennie either tended to snap at them or give them false hope, and then snap at them when they wouldn't leave her alone after accidentally giving them false hope. She sighed internally, it was literally her first day and she was already dealing with this crap.

No sooner had Jennie made it to the bottom of the steps, the guy following behind her repeating his question that she heard a loud rumble. A really loud rumble. She looked up to find a girl revving her motorcycle right in front of her building.

The girl took her helmet off and Jennie almost stopped breathing as she realized the girl was Lisa. She watched Lisa shake her head, her hair falling in perfect disarray. She looked so hot.

Jennie watched as Lisa unmounted her motorcycle and walked straight to her.

The boy kept trying to talk to Jennie but Jennie was so out of it she stopped paying attention completely. She hadn't even payed much attention before anyway but now she was completely distracted by the way Lisa confidently walked up to her wearing a blue and white leather motorcycle jacket and some too tight ripped jeans and Jennie was entirely too preoccupied trying to figure out how to not drool over her to pay any attention to him.

Lisa didn't even try to acknowledge the guy walking next to Jennie, who she had noticed was trying so hard to talk to her as soon as she had spotted them exiting the building.

Lisa was fuming. She could see the lust in that guy's eyes as soon as she saw him and she would be damned if she let Jennie fall for his sweet talk. She had immediately revved her motorcycle to get her attention before marching up to her and grabbing her hand.

She pulled her along. She was happy Jennie didn't even protest, following obediently behind Lisa without a word. Lisa sent a dirty glare to the guy behind her shoulder as soon as Jennie wasn't looking and he immediately shrank. Lisa smirked at the sight.

Lisa finally spoke to Jennie when they got to her motorcycle and a safe distance enough away from the leering guy.

"Jisoo said you needed a ride."

She didn't wait for Jennie to respond, she grabbed the extra helmet she had bought that morning just for Jennie—Lisa didn't give people rides after all so she only owned her own— and gently put it over her head.

Jennie let her. Trying not to blush as Lisa brushed her hair back when she put it on and then snapped the straps.

Lisa didn't wait for Jennie to move to climb up on her bike. Instead she picked her up without even asking and settled her on her motorcycle as she stared at the guy that had been hitting on Jennie just moments ago, winking towards him because Jennie had squeaked in surprise and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck when she did that. It was intimate and Lisa knew very well the way the action had looked.

Lisa felt satisfied enough to feel like he would at least back off from Jennie for a bit.

Serves him right. Stay away from my girl, she thought.