4

"So did your boyfriend follow you here?" Lisa tried to ask Jennie as casually as she could as they walked out of the theater. Lisa hated how she needed to know so desperately. She really couldn't help but ask though.

"What?" Jennie asked confused.

"I just meant like, did he move here with you too, or did he stay in Korea?"

"No I know what you meant but what boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend," Jennie responded, making a face.

"Oh, so you and the cafe guy broke up?" Lisa asked before she could stop herself. Fuck. Jennie wasn't supposed to know she saw that. She wasn't supposed to know that she had come back the next day and witnessed her kissing that boy.

"I don't know what you're talking about Lisa, I haven't had a boyfriend since I was like sixteen." Jennie giggled. Jennie resisted the urge to tell Lisa she has had girlfriend's since then though.

Sort of. At least since she had met Lisa. That might be a little too much information though. She had to keep reminding herself that Lisa wasn't interested in her like that. There was no point in announcing her newfound sexuality to her, it would probably just give her the wrong idea.

Well, the right idea, because Jennie was still incredibly attracted to Lisa. She wasn't willing to scare Lisa off like that though. She was going to keep her feelings bottled up and move on now that she knew where Lisa stood. No need to make things awkward, especially now that she knew Lisa was Jisoo's girlfriend's best friend. She had never seen Jisoo so happy. There was no way Jennie was going to throw a wrench in that over some unrequited feelings.

Lisa had felt her stomach flutter hearing Jennie's cute giggles. Her answer had shook Lisa a bit though. She could have sworn that guy had been her boyfriend, Jennie just didn't seem like the type for casual dating. She seemed very much like the relationship type.

Jennie was incredibly beautiful though. She probably had people coming up to her left and right, vying for her attention, running at the chance to be with her. Maybe Jennie thought relationships were stupid when she had so many people throwing themselves at her anyway. Why focus on just one when you had the world at your feet? Lisa guessed she couldn't really argue with that logic.

They walked into the theater lobby. The blonde was gushing about something to her girlfriend as Jisoo looked at her adoringly. Jennie and Lisa were walking not really saying much after that. Lisa had been caught up in her thoughts and Jennie had been trying not to read too much into Lisa's question.

Jennie's phone started ringing, snapping her out of her thoughts. She stopped walking as she tried digging it out of her purse. Lisa had noticed and stopped with her. Jennie frustratedly ripped the phone out because it had been caught in something inside her purse and she let it slip out of her hands.

Lisa was quick with her reflexes and caught it though, Jennie tried not to find the action hot. Very unsuccessfully because Lisa hadn't even flinched, she'd just stuck her right hand out and caught it without so much as a blink.

Lisa quickly handed it back to her and Jennie smiled at her gratefully, about to thank her when a girl marched up to them. She looked absolutely furious. Jennie straightened up as the girl glared at her and Lisa.

Lisa had been too preoccupied with Jennie to even notice her. She only realized she had walked up to them when she heard her speak up.

"So, all that bullshit about you not wanting a relationship is just so you can play around with girls and get into their pants because you already have a girlfriend?" The girl said, looking pointedly at Jennie.

She had been watching the same movie as them. She had noticed Lisa was there with a girl she hadn't recognized and watched the way they were clinging to each other during the movie. Lisa didn't take girls out on dates and Lisa most definitely was not touchy with them. She didn't cuddle or let them be close to her like that. For Lisa, it had always been just about sex. So when she noticed the way Lisa was so gentle with this girl, it just confirmed her suspicions.