6

Lisa was grumpy. She hadn't seen Jennie in a month. She could have sworn Jennie was avoiding her but she tried to shake it off because its not like Lisa was anything to Jennie.

Still, Lisa couldn't help it. She'd tried to broach the subject with Jisoo once, trying to be as casual as possible.

"Jennie doesn't need rides anymore?" She asked, knowing Jennie's exact schedule and she knew full well that Jennie was just now about to get out of her evening class.

Lisa missed Jisoo's smirk at her question because Lisa had looked down trying to act casual.

"I won't bother you with rides for my cousin anymore Limario. She bought a car last week," she said, waiting for Lisa's reaction. "Sorry for all the trouble."

"It wasn't trouble," Lisa mumbled, her heart sinking because now she had no excuse to see Jennie. She always loved when Jisoo asked her if she could give Jennie a ride for her. Lisa never realized Jisoo lied most of the time about not being available to help her cousin. Lisa hadn't bothered to even think about it, too excited to see Jennie.

"What kind of car did she get?" Lisa asked, louder this time.

Jisoo told her.

"What!" Lisa asked sharply.

Jisoo shrugged, trying not to smile at Lisa's reaction.

"Those aren't safe though!" Lisa yelled.

Lisa didn't even wait for Jisoo's reply. She left the apartment that she shared with her best friend and proceeded to run to her bike and drove straight to Columbia.

She somehow made it before Jennie had left. She watched Jennie walk to her brand new car. It wasn't really a sports car but Lisa knew they could go really fast. She marched up to Jennie before she got in.

"You're not getting in that death trap."

Jennie jumped so hard, not expecting Lisa.

"Oh god," she said clutching her chest in a panic, "you scared me."

"Sorry. You're not getting in that death trap of a car though, you're coming with me."

Lisa didn't even wait for Jennie to answer, grabbing onto her wrist and dragging her to her motorcycle.

"Lisa! What are you doing!" Jennie shouted behind her. Lisa ignored her. She picked Jennie up and plopped her down in her motorcycle when they were close enough and unceremoniously put Jennie's extra helmet she bought for Jennie on her head.

Jennie hadn't even had time to protest, her shouts muffled when she tried to take it off. Lisa had gotten on the bike a second later and drove off forcing Jennie to screech and hold on to Lisa for dear life.

__________

Lisa wouldn't let Jennie drive her new car and it was starting to piss Jennie off.

She kept finding Lisa leaning against it every morning and insisting she'd give her a ride to school instead. They'd argued every single morning over it.

"New York traffic is awful, you're better off on my motorcycle!"

"Your bike is not safer than my car Lisa!"

"Yes it is! It's smaller so it fits in places!"

"It's exposed and if someone wrecks into us we could die easier!"

"I would never let that happen." Lisa said honestly. Panicking at the thought of Jennie being hurt because of her.

"You can't control other drivers though Lisa!"