13

A/N

@pseudonym_laurice hope this is detailed enough for you lol

______

Jennie woke up and reluctantly got off of Lisa. She wanted to stay but Lisa had been so perfect the night before and Jennie wanted to do something for her too. She changed into her short shorts and her comfiest oversized sweatshirt before walking into the kitchen and started breakfast.

She didn't really know if Lisa liked crepes or kimchi pancakes or regular pancakes or eggs or omelettes so she made it all. Pretty soon she had a whole spread of food on the table. She even cut up some strawberries and made a sauce with cream cheese for them to dip the strawberries in.

Jennie felt satisfied enough with what she made. She was skipping around the kitchen, setting the table, about to go wake up Lisa when she squeaked because Lisa was leaning against the threshold grinning at her. Watching her and looking too goddamn fine for someone who just woke up.

Lisa stalked up to Jennie. She looked so cute dwarfed in that big t-shirt and Jennie was her girlfriend now so she was allowed to do this right? She snaked a hand around her neck and kissed her.

She didn't mean to, but she ended up pushing Jennie against the fridge as she kissed her and Jennie let her so she just kept pressing her body against her. Her tongue exploring Jennie's mouth and suddenly Lisa felt too hot pressing herself against Jennie. She grabbed her hips and snaked her hands under Jennie's shirt to feel bare skin and she almost reached up but she barely stopped herself. Pulling away. She needed to be on her best behavior after all.

"Good morning."

"Morning." Jennie rasped. A little too caught up in the heated kiss.

Lisa almost jumped on her again at the sound of that sexy raspy voice. Jennie was so cute and hot at the same time. Lisa's self control was going to be tested now.

Jennie snapped out of it enough to force Lisa to sit and eat.

"I wasn't really sure what you liked so I kind of made everything?" Jennie said a little self consciously. Lisa leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

"I can't believe you did all of this for me."

"I wanted to do my part of the date." Jennie said a little shyly.

Lisa grinned and Jennie felt like kissing her because she looked so pretty so she did. She pecked Lisa on the lips. Lisa grinned even wider.

"This is so good Nini. You're a whole chef. Seriously." Lisa said for the fifth time as she tried the kimchi pancake.

Jennie didn't respond, she grabbed a strawberry instead and dipped it onto the cream cheese so she could feed Lisa.

Lisa bit it slowly, sensually. Her tongue capturing Jennie's fingers very lightly before retracting and Lisa watched Jennie's eyes darken.

"Sorry." Lisa said, somewhat sorry about it. She was supposed to be on her best behavior but Jennie just did things to her so she couldn't help it.

She figured the only way to get out of her lust was to feed Jennie instead of Jennie feeding her. That was sweet enough. There was no harm in feeding her girlfriend.

So Lisa did the same thing. She dipped a strawberry in the sweet cream Jennie had made and fed it to her. It should have been innocent, it should have calmed Lisa down but Jennie deliberately took her fingers in her mouth, sucking on them before biting on the strawberry and Lisa's jaw dropped.

She watched Jennie slowly bite into it as she looked into Lisa's eyes and Lisa couldn't hold it in. She jumped out of her chair and started kissing Jennie, the strawberries and breakfast forgotten.