11

A/N

Almost doubleish update coming your way. I'm almost finished editing!

__________

Lisa felt giddy as she ran up the stairs to their apartment.

"Chaengie!" She screamed as she ran through the living room. "Chaeyoungah!"

Chaeyoung didn't answer her so she curiously walked towards her room.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung!" She yelled again.

She got to her door and it opened abruptly, revealing a flushed Chaeyoung wrapped in some sheets, blocking the entrance.

Lisa jumped back a little startled.

"Shit you scared me. What took you so long? I have something to tell you!" Lisa tried to shove past her best friend to go into her room. They always did this. It wasn't uncommon, so she found it strange that Chaeyoung closed the door even more and shoved her back.

Lisa had been too preoccupied with thoughts of Jennie to notice, then it suddenly dawned on her as she took in her best friend's appearance. Her hair was mussed and she was probably very much naked under those sheets. She had no doubt that if she opened the door wider she would see Jisoo behind it in much the same state.

"Oh. Ohhhhhh." Lisa's eyes widened as the revelation hit. "Shit—Um, my bad? I didn't realize. I mean you're—well you, so... Wasn't really expecting to come home to this. Anyways, congrats? Yeah. I'll just leave you guys too it then—got stuff to plan anyways."

Chaeyoung blushed, not really able to form words.

Lisa noticed and was smirking now because her best friend looked like she wanted to be swallowed by the ground and Lisa found it hilarious.

Especially considering Chaeyoung had found Lisa in many compromising positions. That's why Lisa wasn't allowed to bring anyone over to their apartment anymore. She found Lisa on the couch undressing some girl and the blonde was traumatized.

"On the couch Lisa! The couch?!"

"We were going to take it to my room eventually." Lisa said sheepishly.

"When! After the third round?" Then the blonde blushed at what she said and Lisa had giggled at her.

"If you can't keep it in your room no more bringing girls over!"

Chaeyoung caught her two more times after that, once in the kitchen and once on the couch again and Lisa really hadn't meant to do it but it just kind of happened. Chaeyoung banned her from bringing them home after that so Lisa always went to theirs from then on.

Lisa couldn't help but tease them a little before leaving.

"When does your couch ban go into effect Rosie?"

"Lisaaaa." The blonde whined. "Stop."

Lisa giggled before shouting into the room. "I'm giving you a free pass until tonight for getting me a date with your cousin, Jisoo!"

"Wait what—" Chaeyoung almost followed Lisa to get her to explain, squealing a little in excitement and doing a little hop, momentarily forgetting she had just gotten caught. "You have a date with Jennie? Really?"

Lisa just grinned.

"Tomorrow. I was going to ask for your help but you're kind of busy. Getting busy. Obviously." She said as she motioned towards Chaeyoung's pretty much naked state.

"We were not—No one was getting busy!" Chaeyoung stuttered as she tugged the sheets closer to her body, a little too mortified right now.

It was useless really, its not like Lisa hadn't seen her naked before. They were best friends and it kind of just happened sometimes when you shared a small apartment with a single bathroom in Seoul and you both had to get ready at the same time. This was different though, the implication of why she was currently naked under the sheets was hanging in the air.