Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Chapter Thirty

Cameron

Maddie is fucking insatiable. She comes out of the bathroom in a matching red lacy bra and panties, her knuckles taped up, looking like the sexiest fucking badass I've ever seen.

My dick instantly responds, putting a tent up in my sweatpants that I had already changed into.

She's definitely got my attention as she rests her back up against the door frame, those long legs seeming to run for miles as I put my hands behind my head to enjoy the view.

"You coming to bed?" I grin wickedly. "Or would you prefer I fuck you against that wall you're leaning against?"

Even though she's attempting to be confident right now, I can see that something else is going on in that head of hers. She's twirling her fingertips on the bow of her panties, but I notice that they're close to her c-section scar.

"You okay?" I ask, my tone suddenly becoming serious.

She nods silently, but tugs on her bottom lip. I like that she's been telling me how she feels lately because instead of continuing with the lie that she's okay, she lets out a sigh and comes over to climb into bed beside me. My hands immediately pull her closer. "Do you think I'm still attractive?" She asks.

I look at her as if that's the stupidest question I've ever heard. "What?"

"Do you still find me attractive?" She repeats, and I find my heart practically breaking at the thought that this is a genuine concern of hers.

"You think I don't?" I tilt my head to the side, gliding my eyes down her silky, smooth skin.

"I just..." She sighs again. "I don't know. I have this huge scar, and I'm carrying some extra baby weight."

I watch her try to grab at skin that's literally non-existent, furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion. "Where is this coming from, Mads?"

"I mean... you've had so many girls throw themselves at you, Cam. And I mean supermodels. I've seen them comment on your Instagram photos, and I know you say that you don't have interest, but it still makes me compare myself to them for some stupid fucking reason. I have this huge fucking scar, and I'm fifteen pounds heavier than I was in school when we dated. It just makes me insecure. I wish it didn't, because I have never felt that way, but it does. Katie didn't gain weight. Katie is still tiny."

"Katie is a bitch," I point out, but I can't seem to find anything to say to the rest of her speech. It seems like she'll never understand just how much she means to me. I don't blame her for letting the fame get to her because it's a hard thing to step into. It took me a while to get used to it too, but I can't have her thinking that she's not attractive to me. That's literally the furthest thing from the truth.

"You know what I think?" I prop my head up onto my hand, rolling onto my side to stare at her. She's on her back beside me, and my fingertips trace the scar across her stomach. "I think that this scar is the most beautiful damn thing about you."

She rolls her eyes. "You're just saying that because you have to, Cam."

"No, I'm saying that because it's true. You gave birth to my child, Maddie. Our child. And I don't know how you could ever think you aren't attractive to me. If it were up to me I wouldn't keep my hands off of you for a second."

I move closer so that I'm hovering over her now, brushing a strand of hair away from her face. She's blinking to try and keep the tears at bay. "If your theory were true, then how do you explain this?" And then I grab onto her hand and place it against my hard as a rock dick, finally earning a tiny smile from her. Just the feel of her hands makes me want to explode.