Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Chapter Thirty-One

Cameron

"One more shot!" Ethan screams at the top of his lungs towards me, shoving a glass in my direction. On a scale of one to ten as to how drunk he is I'd say a fifteen. Never in my life, not even in high school or college have I seen him like this.

The leather from my jacket is sticking to me from how hot it is in this club. I didn't know dancing was on the agenda, and I can hardly hear from how loud the damn music is blasting.

Neon lights cloud my eyes, and it doesn't help that I'm wearing a pair of sunglasses. I didn't want anyone to recognize me though. This is Ethan's night, and I'm not going to make it about me if someone notices that I'm here.

This is my fifth shot, and after the liquid travels down my throat I can feel that familiar buzz seep into my body. Drew and Derrick, two of Ethan's cousins that are also groomsmen throw their glasses of liquor back too, slamming them down onto the bar.

I don't know if it's just me, but partying doesn't do much for me anymore. I used to love it in college, but now all I want to do is go home and binge a new television show.

"And I got another round." Jake, Ethan's good friend from college brings another tray over, and I inwardly let out a groan. This night isn't about me though, it's about Ethan, and I want him to have a good time. If I have to get drunk for a night then so be it.

Jake is what Ethan doesn't need right now. He's exactly like him—so drunk that he's pressuring Ethan to do all kinds of stupid shit. I hate guys like this. Maybe it's because I'm jealous that Ethan has another friend aside from me that I knew nothing about, but still.

We all met tonight at our suite. The girls have their own, but I one hundred percent booked another private room for Maddie and me later. They're supposed to be coming tonight to this club too, but I have yet to see them.

I'll have to ask her if she's ever met Jake and what she thinks about him. Is it just me that thinks he's the biggest douchebag on the planet? All night he's been raving about all the pussy he gets, and he drags on about how good Ethan was during their first college season together on the team at Arizona State. Ethan quit after the first season, and Jake did all four but never went pro.

I'm pretty sure I knew his whole entire life story by the time I took my second shot. I think a part of me just kept throwing them back to try and mentally shut him out.

Christ, he's annoying.

"What do you bench?" Jake arches a thick eyebrow up, spiking the ends of his black hair up that's overdone with gel. "I'm assuming the big leagues require...what, 200? 250?"

He really needs to shut up. Not that I'm worried anyone will hear him since it's so fucking loud in here, but this is the last thing I want to talk about when I'm drunk.

Thankfully, as if my prayers have been answered, Maya bounces through the crowd. I'd spot her rainbow-colored hair anywhere. She's wearing a sash that says bride on it, and a princess tiara on top of her head as she jumps into Ethan's arms. They go into a rather intense make-out session, and it becomes so awkward that I honestly debate talking to Jake again.

"Who the fuck is that?" Jake nods behind Maya, and my body stiffens when it's my girl. It's my girl that he's staring at, but I can't even blame him because holy fuck.

The lights hit her neon pink bodysuit, the lace wrapping around those tits like a fucking candy wrapper just begging to be undone. The bodysuit is tucked into a pair of skin-tight black leather pants, and pink stilettos to match.