CHAPTER SEVEN | NEW MOON ✓

ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ
stefan swan
[mature scene; 18+ nudity]

THE DARKNESS FROM THE NIGHT SKY HAD FORGED INTO THE EARLY MORNING; A RUSTLING sound from a floor below stirred the two sleeping forms of Stefan Swan and Josie Helms

THE DARKNESS FROM THE NIGHT SKY HAD FORGED INTO THE EARLY MORNING; A RUSTLING sound from a floor below stirred the two sleeping forms of Stefan Swan and Josie Helms. A hand felt up his torso, a finger tip tracing around his chest slowly to his lips as he slept. He stirred in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open seeing the shadows still around him. "Stef" Her soft voice sounded angelic and her warmth breath fanned his ear, he groaned softly. "Stefan" she said his name a bit more urgently. The look in her bluish green eyes made him prop himself up on his elbows meeting her gaze, "What's wrong" He asked her.

"I think someone is in my house" Josie's voice wavered, her eyes brightly lit with fright. Stefan slowly got up from the bed, his hands searching for his clothes and he threw on his boxers and glanced around inching close to the closet and grabbed one of the bats. He remembered Josie use to play softball. His hands enclosed around the edge of the handle, feeling the weight of it. His free hand twisted around the doorknob twisting it open with ease. He looked down the dark hallway and moved towards the stairs.

Stefan moved towards the edge of the stairs seeing a shadow come up, he swung the bat at the person's legs. He heard the person screech in shock grabbing on the bat with their hand to stop themselves from falling downstairs. Josie came racing out of her phone, the light breaching the shadows illuminating the entire entrance way of the stairs. The light traveled up to a very familiar face, "Cameron?" Josie said almost out of relief clutching her chest with her hands. "Fúck Jo!" Cameron cursed getting a hold of the railing.

Josie switched on the light as her brother got balanced on the steps. "Cam, what are you doing here so late!" Josie said glaring at her brother as if he grown two heads. His lips curled in disgust when he finally noticed Stefan standing there with his sister's old softball bat. "God did you two have sex?" He pointed an accusatory finger at Jo and Stefan. Muttering under his breath he leaned back against the railing groaning as he rubbed his knee. "Did you hit my brother with a bat" Jo furiously turned on Stefan.

Stefan threw his hands up knocking the bat to the ground, "You told me someone was in your house of course I'm going to aim the bat? Do you think I have night vision" He yelled back at her, he sighed in frustration and relaxed his shoulders despite the ache between his shoulder blades. He then glanced over at Cameron, "No offense Cam, but it's between me and your sister" He told Josie's younger brother, he glanced between the two Helm siblings.

"Stefan" Josie said in a hushed tone of wanting despite the irritation reflecting in his eyes. Josie looked at her brother, "Why are you here Cam? It's late" She asked heading down the steps followed by both men. "Mom and dad were fighting. They were looking at my classes and saw the update on the High school website of a newly instated teacher" Cameron tossed Stefan a look. "They plan on talking to Principal Greene on Monday" He said in an apologetic tone towards Stefan, "They are hell-bent on making your life miserable" He said just leaning against the pillar connected to the railing.