CHAPTER TWELVE | NEW MOON ✓

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄
stefan swan

ANGER AND RELIEF, IT WAS A TORMENT ON THE HUMAN soul and it lingered deeply in the heart

ANGER AND RELIEF, IT WAS A TORMENT ON THE HUMAN soul and it lingered deeply in the heart. The time he spent battling his own thoughts and trying piece together the information down to the facts drove him crazy. The sound of that woman's voice still lingered in his head as his fingers gripped the steering wheel tightly. His teeth clenched as he inhaled a deep breath as he peeled out of the Port Angeles Airport parking lot.

A pair of ruby red eyes plundered with a dangerous glint in them as she walked down the stairway. She heard the roar of his engine and the shredding of his car tires as he peeled out of the parking lot. She couldn't help but feel the excitement settling in her chest as she watched the man go. She slide her tongue over her bottom lip, just the taste of him lingered on her and his scent filled her nostrils.

The game was finally being played and she had her pawns settling in her corner. A giggle left her lips as she rounded the corner of the stairway. Another vampire stood, his dark bronze skin, long dread locks and his red eyes shared a displeasure with her. He felt her fingers tracing over his sculpted chest and down to his belly "Don't give me that look Laurent" Her voice was soft, sinister as a smile curved the corner of her lips as she met his eyes.

"You've called for me Victoria" His voice wavered as he stepped away from her touch, he felt himself recoil as she drew closer to him. "How does it feel to one of them at your feet?" She titled her head twirling her finger around his locks of hair. His red eyes flashes, his lips pressed into a thin line to suppress his words.

"You're wondering how I know about your fundamental experience with one of the succubus?" Her tone was playful as she was no one shy of history. The beautiful blonde vampires, three sisters who feasted on their human lovers. They gained the name Succubi but the villagers whom then made a rumour that turned into a human folklore. "My eyes and ears do not deceive me Laurent. Are you turning to their ways?" Her voice shifted, demanding almost as she glared.

"No, never Victoria. I'll never betray your trust like that" He said in a hushed tone, quickly as he grasped her hands into his own but this time she pulled back. She turned her back to him as she twisted her fingers over the railing. A smirk curved the corner of her lips as she leaned over to him "Then you wouldn't mind doing me a favour?" Her voice was against his ear just then, lips pressed against his flesh as she spoke to him.

"What kind of favour?" Laurent asked her dreading his own words. Victoria traced a finger under his bottom lip, she leaned close inhaling his scent as she looked over at him. She could smell that woman on him and it made her grin ear to ear as she spoke the next few words. "I want you to watch the Cullen's little pet, Bella" Victoria said pressing her lips against his own hungry at first, for a bit of semblance but he backed away running a hand over his face. "I want you to make her suffer, make her feel like she's going insane" Her words whispered into his ear.