CHAPTER THIRTEEN | NEW MOON ✓

𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
warning!: blood, gore

BLOOD IT STAINS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES, IT pulsates a thousand cells in the body

BLOOD IT STAINS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES, IT pulsates a thousand cells in the body. Each slight pulse as he screamed out, he felt a flame coursing through his veins as he thrashed against the broken floorboard underneath him. His eyes flashed a deep topaz as he cradled himself. He reached out slamming a hand against the hardwood, his hand morphed into a gigantic half-hand and half-wolfish paw as his nails formed into claws that he pierced splintering the wood. A foul smell trickled into his nose as he inhaled sharply. The iron and copper scent of his own blood "Agh-" He coughed up, blood poured from his own mouth.

His leg twitched as he moved to get up as he collapsed yet again. His scream echoed in his own house, his blood shot eyes lifted towards the back door as he felt the bones in his back snapping and piercing through his flesh. He sensed it, the smell of dog outside his home when he saw the black mass of fur. Allow the change, the thoughts merged with his own. He yelled again, his other hand caving, bones snapping through his flesh as it took shape. What is this, the thoughts came once again.

The embodied version of Sam Uley took humanoid shape as he put on shorts walking inside the house of Stefan Swan. He noticed the blood pouring from his constant moving wounds as the bones were beginning to snap in place and retake shape. It hit him like a ton of bricks, a coldness traveled down his spine as he smelt a very familiar vampiric scent. His nostrils flared and his bright topaz eyes took shade. "Stefan" He said heading to the man's side and recoiled when he noticed the new vampiric scent rolling off the man in waves.

His eyes widened when he smelt the scent of the wolf behind it, hidden in the layers. "Get the fuck out" Stefan gritted through his blood stained teeth as white almost silver begun sprouting through his skin as he rolls back onto his back screaming as the fire took over half his body. Sam staggered back hearing a set back of Stefan's heart. Thump, thump...thump...thu, his thoughts cut off when Stefan tooked a morphed hand and he tore off the pacemaker tossing it against Sam's face.

"Leave!" The authoritative command came short and aggressive pushing against Sam's will to be there as he staggered out of the residence. He reached for his phone, dialing Billy's phone number lifting it to his ear "A vampire attacked him, tried turning him up but he is phasing" Sam told Billy in a rushed hushed tone as he decided to lay and wait. "Find the vampire and kill it, the phase will burn the vampire venom" Billy seemed content with that answer.

Though Sam did not speak as he ended the call, he knew that wasn't the truth as he knew what he smelt. Stefan was no more a mere mortal or a shape-shifter, he was literally becoming half-vampire. A hybrid, it struck fear in the shapeshifter. Stefan threw his head against the ground as he turned on his stomach. Pain pulsated with each slowing beat of his heart, his vision was clouding from the fear of death. His jaw cracked from the building pressure of the phase and the transition into a vampire. A snarl awakened in the form of his humanoid scream.