CHAPTER ELVEN | NEW MOON ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
stefan swan

THE START OF A NEW YEAR, A NEW DAY AT THE FRESH START OF THE EARLY WEE HOURS; CHRISTMAS BREAK was officially ending in t-minus three days

THE START OF A NEW YEAR, A NEW DAY AT THE FRESH START OF THE EARLY WEE HOURS; CHRISTMAS BREAK was officially ending in t-minus three days.  The curl of Stefan's signature smile faded with each hour breaking away. His forest green eyes seemed darker, eyes holding a blinding square light reflecting in his gaze. The constant up and down movement as he re-read each email a parent sent him about their child.  He sighed, rubbing his fingers over his temples. The concentration was killing him as he stared down at his screen, his eyes closed when he felt the brush of cold fingers lacing through the loops of dirty blonde hair that had grown during his two week break.

"Are the parents still hounding you for the syllabus?" The sweet sound of voice slithered down his neck like nectar, her cold breath fanning the back of his head. His eyes shifted from the computer screen upon opening when he turned and met the hue of her honey golden eyes. The haze of want shifted in the gleam of her gaze, he reached out, fingers grazing her silk blouse top. The palor of her fair skin glistened under the low dim moonlight seeping into the cotton curtains of the hotel room. The wavy ends of her pale blonde hair fell around the brim of her beautiful face. His hand rose, trailing a finger over her elegant jawline, her defined cheek bones and sculpted lips.

"Unfortunately" His lips curved in a wide charming smile feeling her hands run around his shoulders and down his arms. "Though you being here makes me feel better" His lips tugged in a smirk, the glaze of amusement in her honey hued eyes made him laugh. "Your not going to charm your way with me Mr. Swan" Her elegant voice made him groan as he sat up overshadowing her with his height, his fingers looped in the waves of her hair, "I think I already charmed my way with you Ms Hale" He chuckled deeply, leaning down pressing a kiss to her lips.

The cold brush of her lips were soft against his own, smoldering against his warm embrace. He felt his back being pressed to the wall, and then nothing. The weight of her body fell back from him, sitting down on the bed as her honey colored eyes lifted to his. Stefan was breathing hard, his eyes meeting hers then lowering down to her lips then back to her eyes. "We can't- I can't" Rosalie muttered leaning back on the bed as he collapsed next to her.

His forest green eyes shined brightly, he hand gently grabbed hers. His thumb rubbing over the palm of her hand, just barely touching feeling an electrifying response under her kinetic touch. "Whenever your ready Rose, I will always wait" He said softly, just barely leaning over and took it upon himself to just leave a kiss to her lips. The hue of her eyes darkened, almost a lingering color of black surfacing in her depths. "Thank you" The tune of her voice lingered in his ears.

His fingers interlocked with her fingers, cusping her hand, "Do you want to stay for dinner tonight?" He asked her, noticing the change in her eyes. Rosalie shook her head, "I can't. I promise Esme I will be traveling back to New York today" Rose told him getting up from the bed they situated themselves on aiming for her luggage but Stefan gently pulled her back into his arms. "Can't we just say there's another wedding you have to bargain for" His brows wiggled. Rosalie playfully hit him, her hand slapping against his chest. Though the strength of it just enough to easily push him back. "I swear I don't know how your this strong" He hummed kissing her once more.