Chapter 2 :sleepover🌸

"I will talk to her" she hugged me. Since I was a little shorter than her my face was buried into her chest, I could feel her breasts  on my cheeks, I could see her turning red so I broke the hug.

"Thanks"

Isabela POV 

She was so cute I just wanted to melt into her touch. 

When the house was finished, Mirabel brought it back to life and we had a huge party.when all the villagers were gone, I saw my abuela talking to y/n. I watched her as her hair was perfectly flowing from left to right is the wind,

"I'm going to marry her" I mumbled softly, but of course, Camilo and Dolores were right behind me. Dolores made her squeak sound and left while Camilo shapeshifted into y/n and started to make kissing faces.

I scoffed and left him there trying to dig his body out of the hill of roses that I made for him. I walked over to y/n and tapped her shoulder. "Mhm.. oh hey Isa" "I have some clothes in my room for you so do you mind just having a sleepover with the girls?" "Yeah"

Time skip brought to you by my amazing grades💅

Y/n POV

I walked in Isa's room to find Mirabel, Luisa, Dolores making Isabela turn red for some strange reason. " hey guys" Isabela awkwardly looked at me while Mirabel jumped to my side. "Wanna play truth or dare?"  I looked at everyone then agreed.

"I'll start! Y/n truth or dare?" "Truth" I smiled nervously and looked at everyone "are you in love with my sister?" My face turned red and Isabela looked away. " what type of question is that? Of course I love her...as a friend" Dolores stood up and said "if you are scared of rejection don't be, isa likes you too"

Isabela had anger in her eyes and smirked " My turn! Dolores, truth or dare?" 

"Truth" Isabela had a devilish smirk before opening her mouth  "while I was betrothed to Mr.mommy's boy, did you purposely ruin the proposal?" Dolores blushed a bit before answering. She opened her mouth but nothing came out, only her cute squeak.

"No..." Isa looked at her as if digging into her soul, "maybe... yes I did purposely tell everyone about what Mirabel did, sorry..." she said all in one breath, I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle even though I wasn't at the proposal.

I got ready to sleep and so did all the girls. Everyone had already fallen asleep except for me, 'how can they just sleep so fast' When I was about to lay down  I heard a familiar voice creep up to me...

A/n 

Sorry for the short chapter I was busy today. Bye