Chapter 27: Snowflakes🌸

(Sooo, I decided to be clever-very rare- since the baby's name is icy,🙂 her gift will be ice. I did not plan her name and gift it just...happened)

5 years later*

" mommy I don't want to wear a pink dress" icy yelled at Isabela. "Don't talk you me like that" Isabela fought back.

You just sat and chuckled while drinking some wine. 'Danm I missed wine' you thought. "Y/n can you help me instead of laying there" icy giggled and took off her dress. "Just let her wear the blue one isa"

"Fine!" Isabela pouted and helped icy into the blue dress. "Haha! That's why I like ma better" you smirked. After Isa was done with her icy looked stunning.

"You look beautiful snowflake" she ran off to go party

"You look beautiful snowflake" she ran off to go party. The ceremony would be in only a few minutes. "Oh c'mon amor, blue, pink what's the difference?" You joked.

"Maybe I overreacted" she reasoned and stood up. "You did but, icy is pretty hard to deal with...just like her mom" you booped her nose and locked your hand into hers.

"Let's go, our daughter is getting a gift"

All the lights dimmed and everyone gathered. Abuela was getting pretty old so mirabel was doing the ceremony. "Just walk up there and your Tia will help" Isabela patted her back. She cooled down and went up the stairs. She walked up there and smiled at you.

"Icy, will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" Mirabel asked.

Icy touched the candle and spoke. "Yes"

She touched the doorknob and snowflakes sou rounded the house. The door opened and revealed a winter wonderland. There were ice sculptures, ice fountaines and a beautiful upjce castle. There was snow everywhere and icy ran inside. " I'm so proud of you!" Isabela hugged her.

You touched the snow. "I always knew you were my little snowflake" icy hugged you.

"Ma?" She asked. "Yes"

"I don't know how to ice skate" you looked at the ice rink. " neither do I" the both of you giggled. You picked her her up and swung her around. The glint in her eye sparkled brighter and brighter, just like the way Isabela looked at you.

She had Isa's eyes and skin tone but she looked a lot like you. You put her down and smiled. "Let's learn how to do it then"

"Mommy" she looked at Isa. "Yes darling"

"I like you and ma equally" she cuddled in Isabela's arm.

y/n POV

I smiled at them. This is my family now.

(Short chapter so I will post another chapter later today)