Chapter 11: Te amo🌸

⚠️Hello sexy people! This is the moment you sinners have been waiting for. I hope you feel horny today because I am writing smut. (Me cringing:🤮🕳🚶🏾‍♀️)Thanks for 500 plus views anyways, to the story⚠️

2 person POV

Soon many people showed up to your middle of the night party.You and Isabela walked through the crowd trying not to strike a conversation. She rubbed your back to calm you because you had anxiety. You both safely made your ways to Isabela's room.

Since the noise was so loud it was impossible to catch a snooze. Isabela noticed and she spoke up. "you know Mi Flor, you don't have to sleep right now...we could just help eachother not be bored" she said with a smirk.

She eyed you up and down and you felt a little flustered. "I didn't say anything Mi Flor why are blushing?" She asked trying to tease you. She came a little closer and pecked your lips. " why getting so quite mi Flor" 

She said looking at the slimy saliva connecting the both of your lips. You felt as flustered as ever. You tried to speak but as your mouth opened a bright shade of red filled your entire face. "Isa.." you said in a quiet tone.

She caressed your shoulders and gently kissed you. The kiss soon turned sloppy and her lip gloss smeared all over your face. Your pussy was noticeably wet and so as Isabela's. She got on top of you and undressed you. You got into it and undressed her too. 

As you saw her breasts bounce out of her bra, your face was deep red. "Enjoying the view?" She asked with a smirk. "Yeah" you said shamelessly. Now she was the one to be flustered. She managed to speak "this is my first time and I'm sure it won't be my last if I have a woman with a body like you" she said trying to flirt.

"Dolores' ears will be hurting from all of this" you said trying to sound sudductive. She eyed you breast then started to lick it. You moaned softly at the sudden touch on your skin. She caressed your entire chest area until she met your nipples.

She sucked on them until they eventually looked a little sore. You let out quiet moans while she left hickeys all over your body. You soon gained control and went on top of her. You sucked and licked her breasts.

You went up to her face and the both of you french kissed. You left little hickeys here and there on her neck. Your pussy was basically flooding by now. Isabela could notice the lust and hunger in your eyes. "fu..." she looked at you smirking

"What is it mi Flor"

A sudden push of confidence led you to say the next words. "Fuck me"

She gained control and went on top of your body. Her slimy pussy was met with your face while you could feel her nose on your clit. (69 position. If you are confused, google it.) she soon started licking and sucking your clit while you licked her like she was a popsicle.

You let out a moan as her fingers entered your wet core. "Please..." you said feeling hornier than ever. You entered Isabela with 2 fingers as you licked her clit. The overstimulation made her moan louder and louder. Since there was a party it wouldn't be so bad to make noise. Her moans were muffled when she started licking you again. "Hermosa you are doing so good"you said 

The room soon was filled with sexy sounds and skin slapping on top of each other. "Mi Flor you taste so good" Isabela moan out loud. You only moaned in agreement and continued to thrust your fingers in her. You went in and out and she followed your motions.

You felt like you were getting close and her moans grew louder so she was too. "Isabela...I'm gonna" you moaned but was cut off by your mouth filled with cum. You slurped it up and you felt close again. You squirted out white steamy liquids all over your girlfriend.

She drank it all as if it was her last meal. You got up and started to clip your bra back on. "Uh uh, round 2" she said with a smirk. Before you could react she pushed you back to the bed and unclipped your bra. She started rubbing your clit faster and faster and she went inside you. 

Your moans were louder than before since your pussy was more sensitive. It didn't take long before you squirted all over her. "That was amazing" she said before grabbing a double sided didlo. "You thought I was done?" She asked with a sinister grin. 

She shoved it in your core without warning and shoved in in her hole too. She started moving her hips and you got into the same motion. As she pushed the didlo inside you it seems like it went deeper in her because she moaned louder than you. "Y/N SAY YOU'RE MY LITTLE SLUT" 

"IM YOUR LITTLE SLUT" you moaned out loud. She was hitting all the right spots until the both of you came at the same time while moaning each other's names. This was like heaven to you. "We should apologize to Dolores and casita." You said as the both of you laid down on the bed. 

She nodded in agreement. You both fell asleep in each others arms.

( #casitaanddoloreslivesmatter )

Edited: writing this has been the cringiest moment of my life

edited 2: ok so I updated this chapter yesterday and I only had 500 views now I have 700?!thankyou so much guys