chapter 25: Welcome home🌸

After a week You and Isa packed your bags and went back to the carriage. It was a little windy and you were getting a lot more nauseous. This morning you couldn't leave the bathroom, that's why you were a little late.

After a long ride, you finally arrived to Encanto, there was a huge banner to welcome you both home. People gathered around to greet you. Three little kids ran to your side. "Mommy said you and Isabela were at your honeymoon"

"Yeah we were" you replied. "What do you do there" the little girl asked. You blushed and pat her head. "You will understand when you are older" you simply said and walked away from the giggling kids.

The walk  to casita was pretty fast. You were greeted by the family —which is now your family— exitedly. "Hey Isa hey y/n" mirabel hugged you both. "Hola darlings" Julieta smiled. She walked you in and offered some coffee because of the long road. 

"Sure I'll have some" you sat down thinking about life. "Here hija" you sniffed the coffee and your stomach started to ache a little. "What is it something I added?" Julieta took it back. "I have been feeling nauseous a lot lately" you said softly.

"Oh I completely forgot! You can't have coffee or anything relating to caffeine for that matter" she rushed to the kitchen. You sighed and layed your head down. "Why me?" You asked.

"What's wrong Flor?" Isabela interrupted. "My diet"

"It will be over before you know it, just 1 more month and everything will be fine" she rubbed your back.

"What are we even going to name this baby" you asked. "I don't-"

"What is even my due date"

"I need to go pack hospital bags!" You rushed upstairs. Isabela shrugged and took a sip of the Coffee that was meant for you. "Is that what pregnancy does to a sane person?" She shivered. She walked to the room and saw you running around putting things into a bag. 

"I need to go shopping for baby things" you mumbled. "Woah slow down! You don't need to go so fast, you have a whole month left" Isabela kissed your cheeks. Your face dropped.  "Fine! let's go to the store to look for some baby things" she rolled her eyes and took your hand.

"Where are you two going" Camilo said exitedly. "None of your bu-"

"We are going to buy baby things Wanna come!" You interrupted Isabela. "Do I ever get a say in this relationship?" She mumbled playfully. "Oh come on Isabela, you have to learn to not have things go your way" Camilo snickered and ran to the shop with you like two little kids at a candy store.

"What is the gender of your baby?" He asked looking at the clothes.

"I don't know but I have a feeling  my child is going to be a boy"

"I think it's going to be a girl" Isabela disagreed. "Don't call the kid an it" Camilo fought back. "Let's get 2 outfits for each gender, when the baby is born we will buy more clothes for that specific gender"isabela proposed.

"Fine" you sighed and looked through the boy clothes while isabela looked through the girl clothes. "I have these clothes" you declared, "same here"

"Where is Camilo?" Isa asked.

"I think is at the toy aisle"

"I'm going to find some baby bottles" Isabella suggested. "Alright" you said going to buy diapers.

You started to have more contractions but they were minor so you thought nothing of it. Only god knew what would be in store for you for the next day

(how are you guys doing?

 I just went through some things a few days ago which made me think so much about what life really is. I had this big test and it was the test that would determine whether I go to the next grade or not, I failed it with a 48% because I was guessing through it. I almost cried but my teacher told me my grades were good enough to pass me because I had straight A's. Before she told me that I thought that I was a disappointment and I had never done anything good in life but I realized all my accomplishments and what I did to reach where I am today. Just the other day I got a throphy for having the highest GPA in my grade and to think I was beating myself up just for 1 single test. 

I just want you all to know I appreciate everything I have in my life including you guys. Thankyou so much for all the support I have gotten since March now it's June. You are important and you should never feel bad about something, just know to try harder the next time around. That was unexpected, random and cheesy but I wanted to explain why I haven't written in a while. Bye now)