Chapter 9: Diary🌸

(Omg you guys! Tysm I didn't think I would reach 372 views this fast. You guys are truly amazing and thank you to for the ones that have been here since the start. You know who you are😉 I just want to say I am really greatful. Bye ✌🏽 )

Isabela Pov

(Your birthdate)

Today my grandma gave me this book for my birthday. I'm not sure I really like to write but I will try my best to write in this. Anyways I'm going to go to sleep, bye.

March 15

Today my grandma died, I have never felt so torn before. I realize I didn't keep my promise and I stopped writing. Now I feel terrible. I'm going to write in this diary more than I have ever written before. I promise nana. 

March 16 

So... I have been holding back on writing this for a while now but, no one will read this so I guess it's fine. Since I moved here 4 years ago I have been getting close to the madrigals. My grandma had always admired them so I thought it would make her happy. I grew to love all of them but...I think I kinda have feelings for one particular girl. I don't think she really likes me though she just treats me as a friend. Ah I'm just going to say it...I love Isabela. I know I know who wouldn't like her, but this feels egzactly what it felt like when I fell in love with my ex. We broke up though because she cheated on me. I decided to follow Isabela while she was doing her chores today. Thank god I didn't get caught, I'm planning on doing it tomorrow, jusT to get to know her better.

March 30

I haven't written in a while but I have an excuse...I was pretty busy.my parents had me caught up in doing chores for a long time since they found out I was stalk- following Isabela. Anyways I'm going on a trip for a month and I'm leaving this book here. I hope I get to write in it soon.

April 28

The trip was amazing and when I came back I had a sleepover with the madrigals. It was great

I skipped a couple pages and landed on yesterday's date 

November 18

So... I met this dude yesterday. He was gorgeous and Isabela was very jealous that I was checking him out. She said she was fine but I didn't really believe her. He kept calling me senorita and making me uncomfortable. I went to a bakery with him and he kept making me uncomfy. He even called my girlfriend 'isa...something' Every time I told him that my name was y/n he just laughed it off and continued. While we were waiting for the desserts she stood up and kissed me out of nowhere. I was pissed off so I slapped him.  I couldn't believe he would Harass me like this. I ran out of the shop and came back to the casita to write all of this down. I could see no one was home so I'm going to head out soon to buy a few things. Might as well kill some time.

I closed the book with a bright red face. I didn't know this. I really should have listened to her. The day is almost over and it's still her birthday so I can still make things right. 

I rushed to the courtyard and saw no one. Dolores tapped my shoulder.  "I heard her take her stuff from mirabel's room...she went to her parent's house"

I looked at my prima in sadness. "But.." tears filled my eyes. The sadness was stinging my cheeks . "Will I ever see her again?" I asked. Camilo came out of the door and transformed into (those people with the watches and 1 eye glasses) "it's only 10:30!" I looked at him awkwardly.  Dolores was catching on but I couldn't seem to understand. "Her birthday ends at midnight tonight! You still have some time to make things right" 

I smiled widely at the both. "I still have time"