Chapter 20:thanks a lot mom🌸

"Daniel would you get your ass over here" your mother said from across a dark alley to your lazy father.

"Why would I want to be next to you! We  are in this dump, because of YOU Teresa"  he yelled from across the alley. They were not the most loving couple let's just say. They would fight over stupid things when you were little. 

Once when you were  3, your mom wanted to put a blue dress on you to go to Isabela's ceremony but your dad said you should put on a people dress. They spent 30 fighting over it so you took the purple dress and went to Isabela's party alone.

They didn't even bother looking for you because they were too busy roping eachother's hair out.

She ignored him and walked closer. "Dan...we just need the candle and we will go back to Cali and be rich. That producer is going to make us rich if we prove we have powers" she said exitedly.

"Why do you need that stupid candle so bad, just lie to the producer" he replied eating some cheese that some rats left over the night before.

"Daniel that's disgusting put that down" she said ignoring his stupid plan. She took the cheese and threw it to another alley. "Teresa, can't we just not be rich" he asked taking another peice of cheese.

"It's thanks to you we aren't rich, if you just let alma give the girl a gift I would be on a yatch drinking tropical punch and-"

"Alright alright now would you shut up!" He replied before fixing himself a bed using some leaves.

She rolled her eyes. "Can you at least come get the candle with me tomorrow"

"If you shut up then fine" he replied. You mom smiled looking at your dad starting to snore. 

"You know, I would like having another child" she said taking off her coat and laying next to him.

"Not tonight!" He said sternly. Her eyes dropped. " oh well I guess I'll take matters into my own hands, I'm going out" she said leaving the alley. She headed straight to the club. 

(I just had to add that)

*the next day*

You woke up with Isabela clinging on to you, as always. "Isa wake up" you said trying to get out of her arms. 'How the fuck did I sleep like this?' You asked yourself mentally. "Can we sleep in?" She asked.

"No, we have things to do today" you said taking a strand of her hair out of your mouth. She cringed on to you tighter. "Isa..." annoyed, you tried to get out on your own.

 "Your flowers are dying" you whispered with a smirk. "IM UP!" She said looking around the room. "Y/N!" She shouted. You took the chance and got off the bed. She never called you by your name, you knew she was mad.

You slid on some flats and fixed your hair into a messy bun. You too, the first dress that you saw and put it on. "Eh" you said looking in the mirror. You tried some lip gloss and went down the stairs. 

You saw Julieta preparing all this nice food. You were drooling at the thought. She made this nice looking beverage with a bunch of other unhealthy foods. 'Thanks future mom' you said mentally.

"That looks good..." you said. She nodded and Camilo soon came after. "Tia, can I have some before everyone else?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Sure milo" she said fixing him a plate. "Don't tell papa though, I'm planning on getting more later" she said winking. She chuckled. " how is he not gaining weight" she said looking at him skip happily. 

"What did you need hun" she said looking at you. "Can I have some too?" You asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sure" she grinned. She turned around for what seemed to be like seconds. Soon there was a salad in front of you with green juice.

Your jaw dropped. "What is this" you angrily spat out. "Well you see, you ate too much unhealthy food while your first few how many months pregnant..."

"And?" You said giving the stank face to the plate. "You need to balance it out,if I'm correct, you need to eat like this" she pointed to the food. "For about 2 months until you can go back to your regular diet.

"Thanks a lot mom" you sarcastically smiled. She chuckled. "Isabela told me to watch you..." 

"That little..." you mumbled walking away with your green juice. It wasn't half bad but there was no way you were going to eat salad. You saw some pickles on the table next to that pineapple flavored wine. 

"Pickle and wine sounds good" you mumbled. You saw Dolores whisper into Isabela's ear. "Don't  even think about it Flor" she demanded. You rolled your eyes like a little girl and stuffed some pickles inside your mouth. Everyone soon started eating.

Alma raised a toast. "As we all know, tonight we have very important  things to do, Camilo and Luisa, you ready?" They both nodded. "Perfect" she smiled.

(If you also read my book called mariposa you would know why I didn't post for so long, I also won't be posting tomorrow and Wednesday because of final exams, anyways bye)

(Edited: Ok maybe I will post)