Chapter 6: The new guy in town🌸

Y/n POV 

The next day had arrived and I woke up a little late. 10:00 to be exact. Since I live with the madrigals now I have a load of chore to take care of myself. Since I don't have a gift Senora Alma said I could chose to help whoever I wanted.

I chose to go help Isabela. All she had to do for the day was decorate houses and give away bouquets of flowers. I was just there to give ideas.when we got back to the casita no one was there. I guess we finished a little early.

I decided to take her out to the best bakery in town. That bakery hasn't been getting much customers lately with Julieta's cooking and all. We had the restaurant to ourselves and we were just having a good time until...he walked in.

He was the most perfect being I had ever seen, tan skin, perfect wavy hair with green eyes to compliment his hair color and the way that his poncho moved perfectly with his walking motion.

Isabela saw that I was checking him out so she started talking about how much the ice cream was so delicious. I agreed but then changed the subject. "I took you out on a date for a reason, because I like you" I said trying to reassure her.

"Then why were you checking him out?" He was new in town so I was just sneaking a glance. "I haven't seen him in town I just was getting use to the idea of new villagers since the mountains broke down and stuff" 

She looked at me knowing full well that is was an excuse

Isabela POV 

I had to get us out of here and quick. I got up and dragged  y/n with me  then she accidentally bumped into that weird guy. "Oh! lo siento señorita, una rosa bonita para una chica bonita" ugh!

(Oh, sorry miss, a pretty rose for a pretty girl)

A Guy who speaks Spanish and is a gorgeous god?! There is no way y/n won't fall for him. He even kissed her hand. I was getting so jealous until she started speaking "Está bien, pero tengo novia. Ella está realmente aquí"

(It's ok, but I have a girlfriend. She is actually right here)

He let out a chuckle and started speaking again "senorita, I speak English, your girlfriend in a lucky girl. I'm Carlos, what's your name?" Even though she told him she had a girlfriend he had the guts to call her senorita? "I'm y/n and this is my girlfriend Isabela" 

At least she introduced me. He kissed her hand again as she started blushing. "Can we hang out some time...just the 2 of us, I would really like if someone showed me around town" I cringed at the thought of her going out ALONE with him out of all people.

"Uhm sure" she looked unsure and neither did I but as soon as he said bye to her I dragged her out of there.

Y/n POV

I could see Isabela was jealous and I wouldn't blame her. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I'll just show him around town, nothing else...ok" she smiled and kissed my cheek "gracias mi Flor"

We got back to the casita. We cuddled for a while until tia Pepa called us down for dinner. I sat next to Isabela and Mirabel. Camilo was across from me and he was constantly shape shifting into either me or Isa. 

Everyone too note of it including abuela. She hardly knows anything that goes on at dinner because all she cares about is a stupid candle. To be honest if I was Mirabel, I would have blown the candle years ago.

The candle is a curse, only the house was a benefit. I should stop rambling about how much this family has problems. "Y/n, Isabela, should I be expecting a wedding soon?" I was a blushing mess and flowers grew all over Isabela's head.we were the center of attention.

I just wanna eat man... I was the one to reply " I don't know, we just started dating that would just rush things right?"everyone agreed and continued eating. That was so embarrassing. ' Camilo, I am coming for you tomorrow.' I thought.

I totally forgot I have to help Carlos tomorrow. Not that I didn't mind but I actually wanted to do something else...like beating up Camilo for embarrassing me in front of the entire family plus Mariano and his mom.