Really Small Problems

((Y/n)'s POV)

We are all in the kitchen, Eda is stirring something and I'm watching her and King is watching a talk on a crystal ball, she's talking to Willow and Gus.

"So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that!" she pretends to remove her thumb. "Whoop!" Luz showed off a dump magic trick.

"You sliced it off!" Gus panicked, "You sliced off your own thumb!"

Willow chuckles. "You make doing homework actually fun."

"And they say humans can't do magic."

"Luz..." King climbs onto the table. "Nyeh! You've been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour!"

"Please, no. Not the comedy hour..." Eda groans. I personally only tolerate their comedy hour because it's funny to watch Eda get annoyed.

"King how many times do I have to tell you to be careful and not climb on the tables- ugh never mind you're going to do it anyway so what the point" King just waves his hand off dismissively and I turn my attention back to Eda and the pot she is stirring.

"This week I've been working with props!" He turns around to show a cardboard tube on his nose. "Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Will I ever eat again?" he slams a piece of bread on his face. "Looks like I'm toast!" Luz and King laugh

"It just goes on like this for an hour!" Eda complains and I let out a small giggle at Eda's annoyance.

"Heyo, doughboy, quit loafing around!"

"Why don't you bake me?" Luz and King continue to laugh. Then the crystal ball buzzes with an alarm and flashes red. The time, 8:00, flashes below Willow and Gus.

"School time! See you guys in class!" Wait school got canceled because of some infestation,  I guess Luz wouldn't know that because she doesn't have a scroll, I'm sure Gus or Willow will tell her.

"Bye!"

"But what about the thumb?!"Luz ends the call, guess they don't know either. I should probably tell her, but where's the fun in that. King sighs.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll finish our comedy hour when I get home." she kisses King's skull and heads for the door

"Hee hee, oh you!"

"Try not to miss me while I'm gone!" Luz singsonged, then she looked at me. "You coming (Y/n).

"I'll catch up I want to see what Eda is making" Luz shrugs and closed the door.

King scrambles over to the door. "You... you really think she's coming back this time?"

"Yes, she'll be back; she always comes back. It's cute you miss her, though."

"The King of Demons-- " She tosses the bread and tube off. "The King of Demons misses nobody! I wouldn't care if she came through this door right now! Wha!"

"3..2..1" Luz comes through the door.

"Hey, you're-" Eda started

"You're back!" KIng interrupted as he climbs up on Luz's head, "I didn't miss you at all."

"Apparently there's an infestation of pixies at Hexside, so school's been canceled." I gigged and Luz looked toward me, she gasped and I covered my mouth. "You knew!"

"Sorry Luz I knew you would figure it out eventually it was just more fun this way"

"That sounds like a crumby situation." King chimed in. Luz and King laugh again.